Chapter 22

"Ugh I'm so tired." I groan as I let myself drop on the couch. I shake my heels off my feet and let them drop to the floor. "Me too." T-pose liyed down on me.

"I would act like I'm dying but one im two tired and second of all I'm too lazy to move.

"Your comfortable" T-pose says. "Thank you." I say with a small laugh. Tyler goes to get up from laying on top of me when I hear a bone pop. Tyler and I look at each other shocked and seconds later we burst out laughing.

"I. Can't. Breath." I say through my laughs.

A few seconds later T-pose and I have finally stopped laughing. "I'm literally crying from laughing." Tyler says as he wipes away his tears.

"I'm hungry." I pout. "Aww does the wittle girl want some ceweal." T-pose says in a baby voice and I nod with a pout.

"Then get it yourself." T-pose says with a evil smile and turns to walk towards the other couch. I quickly grab a pillow and throw it at him. Due to the impact of the pillow to the back of his head he fell on the couch, am I really that strong?

"Again with the pillows?" T-pose says as he stands back up. "Yep." I say popping the 'p' and sending him an evil smile.

"Ahh!" I scream as I am suddenly hit with a pillow. "Don't worry I got you T-pose." Hoechlin says to T-pose and I realize he's the one who hit me with the pillow.

I go to grab another pillow to hit Tyler when Dylan takes it out of my hands and I pout. "Hoechlin that's my job!" Dylan says as he hits Hoechlin with the pillow, then he hits me with the pillow.

"Hey!" I say to Dylan. I go to grab another pillow since he took that one out of my hands.

"Hey! No one hits my best friend!!" Vere says and I nod. "That's my job!" Vere adds as she takes the pillow out of my hands and hits me with it. "Hey!" I say as I take the pillow away from her. "Is everyone against me today." I say as the boys nod and the girls shake their heads, Vere hesitated though.

I hit all the boys with the pillow and hit Vere as well. "Why'd you hit me!?" Vere exclaims. "I said I wasn't against you!" She adds. "You hesitated!" I exclaim as I hit her with the pillow again. "You know I'd still defend you." Vere says as she hits me with the pillow.

"I know." I say as I continue to hit her.

"Don't worry babe Ill save you!" Hoechlin says as he runs at me with a pillow. Just before he hit me I 'accidentally' slammed the pillow at his face. "Oops! That was for Vere."

~A little while later~

So everyone got into a pillow fight the guys almost broke something so we stopped. Before I stopped though I hit the boys again with my pillow. Have I mentioned I love pillows!?🤔.

"Well I want to watch a movie?" Crystal says as she sits down on the couch and starts to search for a movie. "Me two." T-pose says and soon enough everyone starts to sit down on the couches.

I go to sit down next to Dylan when T-pose cuts me off.

"Look the love birds are going to sit together." He says in a 'aww' voice. "Yeah." I say shyly. "But were not the only love birds." I say as I point out #Vyler kissing each other in the couch with Crystal trying to scoot as far away as she can.

"Yeah but you guys sit together all the time." Tyler says as he pulls away from one of their many kisses. "You guys do too." I say as I finally let myself sit down next to Dylan.

"Yeah, but you guys are literally together everytime we turn around." Crystal says.

"Its called being in a long distance relationship." I say to them not rudely though.