Chapter 24

~1 1/2 week Later~

"VERE CAN YOU BRING ME MY PHONE PLEASE!!" I yell from the kitchen.

I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs and I chuckle. "Its your boyfriend." She says singly. "No its not he is busy doing interviews, yeah I know my mans schedule." I say as I stick out my tongue at her and she laughs at me.

I check the caller I.D. to see Holland's name pop up.

"Yes Mom?"

"DON'T 'YES MOM' ME! Why'd you take so long to answer, you answered on the 6th ring you had your poor momma worried!?" Holland exaggerated.

"Its not my fault Vere didn't run quick enough." I say as Vere slaps my arm. 'Ow' I mouth. "Don't lie to me, you and I both know that Vere runs like the flash. EVEN IN HEELS!" She says and I nod even though she can't see me.

We burst out laughing and I put Holland on speaker so Vere can listen in as well. "Just letting you know your on speaker with Vere and I." I say. "Great I wanted to talk to you two."

"What about?" Vere says. "Patience you must have my young padawan." Holland says and Vere and I chuckle. "Let me guess Dylan got y'all to watch star wars didn't he." I say with a smile. "Yep" She says popping the 'p'.

"We were watching the movies all day yesterday." I could see her pouting already, Vere and I laugh. "Okay anyways I wanted to say that you guys should come here." Holland says.

I turn to look at Vere. "When?" We ask in unison. "This weekend." She says. "You guys could even stay longer if you guys want." She adds. "We would have to ask our boss for some days." Vere says and I nod even though she can't see me.

"Great! And you guys can stay at my house, and we can introduce you to the rest of the cast and, we can have a girls sleepover!" She says excitedly and we laugh. "Okay, well we will ask later on today since we have a late shift today." I say. "Okay, and I'm not gonna tell anyone because I want them to be surprised." Holland says.

"Wait so your gonna have like a party or something?" Vere asks. "Yeah, the whole cast is coming to watch the episode at my house and were going to be hanging out before as well."

"Oh and then when like we get there you could be like I'm gonna go get pizza and instead you come pick us up." I say excitedly. "Yeah." She says happily.

I turn to see the clock and I see we have two hours to get ready for work. It takes me an hour to get ready so I need to hang up now.

"Hey, Holland we have to go get ready for work ill call or text you to let you know if we can go." I say. "We will most likely go on Saturday and maybe come back Sunday, since we have the weekend off." Vere adds. "Yeah well just ask if we can have till like Wednesday or something." I add.

"Okay remember to call or text me as soon as you find out, okay?" Holland says we agree and soon hang up.

"Okay now to get ready." Vere says as she hops off the island in the middle of the kitchen. I agree and go up to go get ready.

Once ready we headed off to work.

~After work~

"Okay lets go home." Vere says as shes about to run out the door happily. "Your forgetting something." I say with a smile and she pouts. "Oh please don't tell me theirs a meeting." She says while slouching. "No." I say with a laugh.

"Oh thank goodness, so what am I forgetting." She asks curiously. "We have to go ask Grace for our days off." I say and she nods. "Fine." She says as I start to walk off while she follows behind dragging her feet.