Chapter 38

So the weekend came to an end rather quickly. Yesterday the gang went to their own thing while Dylan took me to Chipotle for the first time. He asked me how the food was and I said it was okay. Lets just say he didn't take that well.

Right now were at the airport saying our goodbyes.

The lady had just made the final call for the gangs plane.

"Bye you guys." I say to everyone since we are in the middle of a group hug while walking towards the gate while in the huddle.

"You know I'm still not used to the fact that Vere has to go to, but Ill get used to it sooner or later." I say to the gang as I hug Vere once we reached the limit of where I can go, since  I don't have a ticket.

"Bye Y/N." Everyone says as they one by one hug me goodbye. As they hugged me they went into the tunnel to get in the plane. The last one to say goodbye was Dylan, of course.

"Bye Dylan." I said as I hugged him. "Bye Y/N." He said as he hugged me tight. "Sr. if your going on the plane you need to go now." The flight attendant said interrupting our hug. "Great another b***h." I whisper. "Ms.-" I was interrupted by Dylan. "Yeah give us a second please." He says and then turns to me. "Okay calm down." He says with a laugh and I relax. "Sorry I just like hugging you and she was ruining my time hugging you." I said as I hugged him. "Okay well I have to go, I don't want to but I need to go now." He said and I nod. "Bye Dylan." I said as he walks into the tunnel.

Great I won't be able to see him for a month or so. Our schedules are to busy right now for that.

I start walking away so I can go home. "Hey a cookie store." I say and I stop as I see a cookie store. "Y/N!" The cookie store left my mind as I heard Dylan call for me. I turn around to see Dylan running towards me. "What's wrong did you forget something?" I ask worried. "No." He says with a laugh. "Its just... I'm not making the same mistake again." He says and I just stand there shocked.

"Look I hate being broken up with you, I want to hug you, call you, I want to love you and I hate that we can't do that. It breaks me knowing were not together because I love being with you, Y/N." He says and I smile. "I love being with you too." I say as I hold his hands.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod. "Yes Ill be your girlfriend Dylan." I say as we kiss. Everything was magical until the flight attendant interrupted us. "Sr. You really need to get on the airplane right now." She says as she stands there next to us. "I don't know why but I have this feeling that you love interrupting peoples happiness." I say not caring anymore. "Yes I'm going." Dylan says and she leaves. "I think she does like interrupting peoples happiness." Dylan whispers into my ear and I laugh. "I really should go." He says and I nod. "Call or text me when you land." I say as he walks away.

Before he walks into the tunnel he stops and looks at me blowing me a kiss. I playfully roll my eyes before I act like I'm fainting because of the kiss. We both laugh and then the lady told him he to go now. Ugghh why is this flight attendant ruining my moment with Dylan. Stupid B***h.

~ At Home ~

Once I got home I realized I never got my cookie. But that's fine I got something better, Dylan and I are together again.

You know it really sucks when you tell your family the beef that happened between you and your ex and then you get back together. Thankfully I only told my brother, sadly he isn't going to like this.

But I can worry about this another time. Its time for a nap.

I grab my blanket from my closet and lay down in my bed cuddling onto my pillow.

"And of course guilt isn't letting me sleep." I say to myself as I throw my blanket off of me. I walk downstairs, I grab my keys and phone and was out the door.

"Why am I always like this." I say to myself as I drive to my brothers house. I turn on my music so I can stop talking to myself.

My music was interrupted by someone calling me. Thankfully the light just turned red, I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I say into the phone not bothering to check the caller I.D. "I'm at your house, where are you?" I hear my brothers voice coming out of the speakers of my car. I quickly look down to check the caller I.D. and it was him.

"I was literally going to your house." I say with a laugh. "Okay ill meet you there." He says. "No!" I yell quickly before he hung up. "Why?" He said. "I barely left, I'm not far, ill just head back." I say as I make a U-turn heading back to my house. "Its fine were already getting in the car." He said and I laugh. "Too bad I'm already on my way." I say with an evil smile and then hang up.

~ A few minutes later ~

"I'm here." I say as I get out of my car. "Finally." My brother says as he hugs me. "Oh shut up." I say as I open the door for him and his family. We quickly say hello and the little ones run to go play with Boo. They're nice to Boo so I don't have to worry.

"We were around so we decided to come over." Jane says.

"I find it funny how y'all were here when I was already on my way to you guys' house." I say with a laugh. "I was going over there because I need to talk to you." I say as I look at my brother.

"Oh if you need to talk in private ill jus-." Jane was saying as she was standing up. "No its fine stay." I say with a smile. "I just wanted to tell you guys that... Dylan and I are back together." I say as I bite the inside of my cheek nervously. "What!?" My brother says as he stands up in shock.

"Didn't you say he was dating... that girl." Jane says. "Yeah but he broke up with her." I say. "He hurt you Y/N, why are you back with him!" My brother says trying hard not to yell which he is failing at.

"We fixed things between us y/b/n." I say calmly hoping he calms down so the children don't hear. "When did you guys get back together?" He asks. "Today before they left back to California." I say. "I didn't want to keep this from you that's why I was going to your house." I say.

"Are you going to tell mom and dad, that your dating him, that your dating a guy that doesn't even live here?" He asks raising his voice. "No, I don't want to tell them anything until I know things between us are getting serious." I say again calmly not wanting to anger him. I know that he's only doing this because he cares.

He stays quiet for a couple of minutes while Jane and I look at each other nervously.

"Fine." He says with a sigh. "But next time he comes here, I want to talk to him." He says. "O-" I was cut off before I could even start my sentence. "In private." He says in a serious tone. I knew I wouldn't be able to convince him. "Okay." I said with a sigh.

~ Two hours later ~

"Bye guys." I say as I hug everyone goodbye.

I see them drive off and I walk back inside. Well that could have gone way worse like way worse. I'm glad that's done with. While my brother and his family was here, Dylan had texted me and I told him what was going on so he stopped texting so my brother wouldn't get upset.

I would text him back now but I work tomorrow.

"Come on Boo its time to go to bed." I say as we run upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 38 is now complete!!

This was an okayish chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I really don't have anything to say. Wait no just one small thing I know updates are pretty slow right now but they might be slower during the first month of summer because I will be taking some college classes during the first month of summer but I will still try to update.

Anyways please vote and comment on your opinions.

I hope you guys have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

Bye😁👋💖
      -M