Chapter 25

"I love you." I say softly to my baby as I'm saying goodbye. She licks my face as I hug her. My face feels sticky but I don't care right now, I have to go without my baby.

"Oh my gosh Y/N leave already." My brother groaned. "Shut up you know you love me." I say as I get up from hugging Boo. "I guess." he shrugs. "Ill bring all of you something from California." I say to my brother. "Make sure to bring me a shirt and a keychain , oh and if you see any cool guitar picks bring me some." He says and I nod. "I will, and thanks again." I say as I hug him goodbye. "No problem." He says back. I hug the family goodbye and hug Boo one last time.

Vere and I went back to the car and headed to the airport. "I hope you washed your face for Dylan's sake." She says and I put my hand over my heart. "I'm hurt Vere." I say to her. "You know what I mean." She says, talking about Boo licking my face. "Yes, yes I did Vere."

~At the airport after security check & on the plane~

"Omg this is so cool, yet so scary I've never been on a plane before." I say to Vere. "Well neither have I, so well both be scared together." She says as she plugs in her headphones. "Will you hold my hand" I pout while taking her hand. She quickly swats my hand away and I pout even more.

"I thought know that you were dating Dylan you would stop hugging me so much." She says with a laugh. "Hey your my best friend, you are stuck with me for ever." I say seriously. "Oh trust me I know that." She says with an exaggerated nod. "Plus who else is gonna hold my hand." I pout. "Fine." She groans as she holds my hand.

"Oh I should probably text Holland were on our way." I say and Vere nods. "Send her the secret code." She says and I giggle nod.

To Holland:
'--- -. -- -.-- .-- .- -.--'

"And send." I say as I smile i turn off my phone and Instantly it lights up with a text from Holland.

From Holland:
'WHAT THE F*** IS THIS'

😨 I show Vere her text and we stifle a laugh.

To Holland:
'Was this not the secret code?'

I say knowing we agreed on another one but I liked this one better because I knew no one would understand it.

From Holland:
'No, we all agreed on 'Get in looser. Were going shopping.'

She said.

To Holland:
'Why did the chicken cross the road'

From Holland:
'Why?'

To Holland:
'To get to the b****'s house'

From Holland:
'Wow that's the secret code you decided on'

To Holland:
'Knock knock'

From Holland:
'Who's there?'

To Holland:
'The chicken'

"And send." I say as I burst out laughing. I quickly show Vere the text ignoring the looks I'm getting from the people around us. "Oh my gosh Y/N she's gonna kill you."

From Holland:
'Your walking.'

I want to laugh it off but honestly I think she's being serious right now. I show Vere the text and she shakes her head.

"What did I tell you." Vere says as she starts to relax on her seat. "I feel like she's serious but at the same time I don't."

To Holland:
'Your lying. You know u love me.'

I put my phone on airplane mode and put on some music as I go to sleep.

~1 hour later~

I wake up to someone pulling my headphone out. Yeah I'm a very light sleeper. So who am I gonna beat up for pulling my headphone out... Vere.