Chapter 19

I woke up to my alarm going off. I quickly turn it off and start to get ready for work.

Its been six days, almost a week since I've seen Dylan and today is the day Vere and I start working again. Our Vacation is officially over.

I walk downstairs and make myself some breakfast. I set my food on the table and go to feed Boo. Luckily Jane comes to feed Boo while I'm working so Boo won't starve.

Once I finish feeding Boo I wash my hands and I start to eat. After I finish eating I quickly finish getting ready and wash the dishes.

I run up to get my phone, charger, purse and all other necessities.

I grab my keys and head out. "Bye Boo, Aunt Jane will be here in a while to check up on you." I say to Boo.

I get in the car and call Vere, she picks up on the second ring.

"Yes I'm on my way." Vere says with a laugh.

"Kk see you there." I say to her as I pull out of the drive way.

"K bye." She says and we hang up

During the week I had went over to my parents house and given the family what I had gotten them during the cruise. I also gave them what my aunt in Cozumel asked me to give them.

After finally giving them those stuff my room was cleaner since I didn't have all those stuff in the corner of my room anymore.

Dylan and I had been calling and texting each other nonstop during the week. We sent each other our schedules so we know what's a good time to call each other or text each other.

Once I get to the hospital I park my car and get out of my car. Vere and I always wait for each other unless were running late.

I see Vere's car pull up across from my car. I run over to her making sure no cars are coming.

"Best friend!" I say excitedly as I hug her.

"Oh no its you." She sighs. I look at her hurt and then we burst into laughter. "Come on" She says and we head inside the hospital.

We checked in and head into the NICU where we work.

~After Work~

"You want to go eat somewhere?" Vere asks. "Yeah sure." I say.

We decided on picking up a dominoes pizza and taking it to my house.

~At my house~

Vere carries the boxes of pizza while I open the door. I let her go in first and I close the door.

I quickly feed Boo and Vere and I sit in the living room so we can eat pizza.

"Vampire Diaries" Vere says and I agree with her since she wants to catch up on the episodes she hasn't seen yet.

Once we finished the pizza I go outside to throw they box away. Once I'm back inside Vere and I start to talk about our day and how the girl that always messes up but still thinks she's the best got us mad.

I look over to the clock to see its 11:18.
"Well its late I should probably go." Vere says as she stands up. "Okay see you tomorrow Vere." I say to her as I walk her to the door.

Once she leaves I try and take a quick shower but as usual I took long. I came out of the shower at 12:25.

I quickly go to bed and fall asleep.

~Next Day~

Well today I woke up early again for work, I was seriously considering calling in sick but Vere would kill me if I did.