Chapter 7

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm notifying me that it was time to get ready to watch the sunrise. Once I turned off my alarm I got out of bed only to be hit with a pillow. "Seriously Vere?" I say to her, slightly annoyed. "Yes, your alarm ruined my beautiful dream," She says laying back down on the bed trying to fall asleep again. "Was it about Tyler?" I tease her only to be hit with another pillow. "I'm gonna take that as a yes."

I go to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, once I had finished in the restroom I heard knocking at the door. "Vere what do i do? Im not ready yet," I ask her panicking but all I got from her were soft snores.

I open the door expecting to see Dylan but was shocked to see Holland and Crystal waiting at the door. "Hey, what are y'all doing here I though y'all said you struggle to wake up early?" I say confused after why they told Dylan. "Y/N, we lied obviously," Crystal says smiling as she walks in. "So you guys are coming too?" I ask still confused about what's going on. "What? No, we're to help you get ready for your date," Holland says happily as she sets down a couple of her stuff.

"Date? What date?" Vere and I ask at the same time as Vere and I walk into the restroom where the girls were setting up hair supplies. "You're going with Dylan to see the sun rise which sounds pretty romantic to me," Crystal begins saying, "so we're calling it a date because that would mean #Y/S/N is real." She finishes.

"Yes! This means #Y/S/N has an actual chance of being real! You know being captain of the ship is difficult when you don't even know the guy," Vere says sounding exhausted. "This is n-," I was cut of by Holland before I could finish my sentence. "Captain? I called dibs for that job," Holland says sadly. "Who else was calling dibs?" I ask shocked this was actually happening, I barely met the guy last night.

"Fine, we can both be captains," The both of them say completely ignoring my previous question. After a couple of seconds they began talking about Dylan and I's supposed date. "Guys?" I call out to them but was ignored. I call out again but was again ignored. "Girls!" I whisper shout loud enough for them to hear me but not loud enough to be heard out in the halls. They finally turn to look at me with a confused look.

"Y'all do know this isn't a date right?" I ask trying to clarify that this is not a date. "Like I said earlier, watching the sunset is romantic, so it's a date in my book," Crystal says with Holland and Vere agreeing.

"Well he did invite y'all too, the only reason we're going alone is because everyone else said they couldn't, which I now see was obviously a lie," I say looking at the girls before pulling out my luggage to look for an outfit for the day. "Obviously, that was the point. We were trying to get you too alone," Vere says as if it were obvious. "Why do I have to go through all these things just to go see the sunrise with Dylan?" I ask the girls as they start setting up the curling iron and sitting me down next to it. "I mean he's probably just changing and waiting for it to be 4:30," I say, lucky little punk.

"Ha that's funny, trust me, both Tyler's are working on him as we speak," Holland says as she begins brushing my hair. "You know I was just gonna put my hair in a high pony tail," I speak up as Crystal picks up the curling iron and Vere sat on the bed wrapped in the blanket, I wish I was her right now.

"Why didn't we think about that?" Holland says looking at the girls in shock. "Instead of a nice tight ponytail, we can make her a high kind of messy but cute pony tail," Vere says and once they agreed they begin working on my hair again. "Okay once we decide your outfit we can get started on your make up," Holland says as she walks over with my luggage. "Make up won't be necessary, we're stopping in Jamaica today, remember? We're going to be at the beach all day so my make up will be ruined, plus sunscreen," I say looking at the girls as they pull out make up.