Chapter 11

After a while of being in the hot tub I decided to get out before my skin started burning. "I'm gonna go to the water slides, anyone want to come?" I ask the gang who is still relaxing in the tub before they all agree.

"Can't have you slipping without anyone around, now can we?" Dylan teases as he grabs his towel and I hear a couple of giggles. "Haha nice one," I sarcastically laugh sending him a playful glare.

"Im kidding," he shoves me playfully and I smile knowing he isn't. Once we start heading out to the water slides I hear him whisper a maybe causing a small smile to rise on my face.

"If the slides are closed, you owe me a drink," Crystal says and I nod. "Trust me, they're still opened," I say as I can hear the screams of children as they go down the slides.

"I call dibs on going down first!" We hear the boys yell as they start fighting each other for the first spot on the line.

"If anyone asks, we are not with them," Holland says as she turns back to look at us. "Holland, they'll probably believe y/n and I, but I doubt they'll believe you two," Vere says and I nod trying not to laugh.

We caught up to the guys as we hear them chanting "rock, paper, scissors."

"What are you all doing?" Crystal asks as we watch them play this out. "Who goes down first," Dylan says fully focused on their game before him and Posey erupt in cheers at Hoechlin's loss.

"You never choose paper on the first try, Tyler." I say to Hoechlin shaking my head to which he looks over at Vere saddened over his loss.

Let's have some fun with this.

"In the left we have Tyler Posey weighing I don't know how much, and on the right we have Dylan O'Brien weighing, I also don't know how much," I say speaking into my air microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, whoever wins this next round earns the right to go down the water slide first with the loser going down second," I announce into my air microphone enthusiastically.

"Alright, let me take back what I said earlier. If anyone asks we are not with either of them," Holland says to Crystal and Vere to which they nod trying not to laugh.

"Ready?" I eye the boys waiting for them to signal they are ready. Once they nod I speak back into my mic. "Rock, paper, scissors!" I yell as they prepare to show their player before they ultimately close their eyes with the rest of the gang getting near to see who had won.

"And the winner is Posey!!" I yell into my microphone as I lift one of Tyler's arms in celebration.

"Tyler, how does it feel to be able to go down the water slide first?" I ask him as I place my air microphone near him. "Honestly, it feels amazing. I trained hard for this and I feel I deserved this win. Mom and dad, if you're watching this, I hope I made you proud today!" He says speaking into the imaginary microphone as he faces the imaginery camera Crystal is holding up.

"And Dylan, how does it feel to be second place?" I ask walking towards him with my mic. "Its awesome because at least I didnt get last place," He fake coughs saying Tyler's name in between coughs. We all look over to Tyler and see him being comforted by Vere.

"But of course it sucks, I trained so hard for this but it was a good game." Dylan walks over to Tyler as they wrap each other into a bro hug.  "Good game man,good game." Dylan says to Tyler as they fake cry.

"You too man you did great." Tyler says to Dylan causing a few laughs to escape the rest of us. We get in line for the water slide, which was for some miracle empty. Tyler, being the winner, went down first and we all laughed as we heard his screams from all the way up here.

Once the guys had gone down, I went down first followed and would be followed by Crystal. As instructed by the lifeguard, I placed my arms in front of my chest and remembered to lift my head just a bit once I reach the end. Before going down the slide I was scared my bathing suit might get caught in the slide, but thankfully that didn't happen as I neared the end of the slide.

Once I saw the light, I picked up my head as instructed and came to a stop. Hearing Crystal's screams let me know I was taking way too long to get out of the water slide, so I quickly jumped out before she rammed into me. It was a close call, but I got off the slide just as she reached the end causing water to splash over me.

I begin walking with Crystal to the gang as we wait for Holland before I find myself slipping. "So do you always need my help?" I hear Dylan laugh as he grabs my arms before I reached the ground. "No," I say before he throws me a pointed look. "Not yours specifically," I say looking away embarrassed causing him to laugh as we wait for Holland.

We start hearing a scream that we all recognize all to well, Holland. "That's Holland." Crystal says excitedly.

We see her reach the end but she instead of getting out of the water slide she was submerged under the water. "She forgot to lift her head," I say before quickly rushing to help her up as she was splashing around panicked.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks her as steps out of the water slide nodding. "Yeah, I just forgot to lift my head after all that," She says while laughing at her own actions. Her laughter was cut short by the sound of an all too familiar scream. "That's Vere," I say as we all gather to see if she will also forget to lift her head a bit.

"That was so much fun." She says as she reaches the end of the slide. "Just me I guess," Holland says and we laugh. "What did I miss?" Vere asks clearly confused. "You just missed Holland drowning a couple of seconds before you came down the slide," Posey laughs at the thought and I push him playfully.

"I actually recorded it," Hoechlin says and we turn to him surprised. "When did you even pull out your phone to record it?" Crystal asks what we were all thinking. "As soon as I recognized her screams," he laughs as he pulls out his phone to show the recording.

After watching the ten second video no one could control their laughter.

"Poor Holland," Was all Vere could manage to say through her laughter. "But did you see her face, it was hilarious," Posey added laughing before hugging a pouting Holland.

"Whatever," she says hugging him back. "I'm hungry, is anyone else hungry?" Dylan asks the group before we all nod with Posey and Vere rubbing their stomachs.

"Yes, I'm starving," Vere says excitedly as she begins leading the group with Tyler by her side.
------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11 is now complete!

Guys I never said this so I'm gonna say it now. In this story lets just imagine Brittany and Dylan never dated. I don't hate Britt and I'm not gonna bring her into the story. Also, yes they did make the movie together in the book but I'm not gonna mention it. So in the story they are just friends.(Unless I change my mind and come up with an Idea for the story, but I will say if anything changes) thank you that is all for that matter lol.

Well i hope you guys enjoy the chapter i know it was kinda boring. But either hope u guys enjoyed it.

Another thing i want to say is that when school starts i will be updating once a week since I'm gonna be taking an ap class that is 1. Super boring and 2. Very difficult that I must take if I want to be in this program in school so yeah

Well thank you guys for reading.

Have a great day, night, evening or whatever it is lol.

Till next chapter.

-M

*Edited 04/15/21