Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

I just finished packing up the rest of my stuff for the cruise I will be going on pretty soon. I'm excited for this trip, it'll be my first time on a cruise, but at least I will have my best friend Vere, by my side experiencing it all with me. Thankfully our boss agreed to giving us 2 weeks off from from, I know it's a stretch, but long our shift really takes a toll on a person. Sure, when we return we might have to take up a couple of extra shifts to stay on their good side, but it'll all be worth it once we get on that cruise.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of my door bell ringing.

I quickly run down the stairs as to not let the person ringing at my door waiting for too long, but nearly tripping on the last step of my stair case, of course. I opened my door to see Vere waiting at the door with her luggage. "Hey, come on in, you can just place your luggage over here while I go get my luggage, I'll be back in a second. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen, you know where everything's at," I say as I let her inside and go off to my room to bring down all my things.

Once I had brought down all my stuff I knew Vere wasn't in the kitchen as I saw her sitting in the living room eating her favorite chips while watching an episode of Supernatural. This girl has literally been binge watching show after show ever since the release of Teen Wolf season 6A, first watching The Vampire Diaries and now watching Supernatural. I guess I can't really blame her though, what else are we supposed to do while we wait.

Being the best friend I am, I decided to scare Vere, gotta enjoy the little things in life, right? All you could hear was the sound of Vere yelling as she jumps from the couch, luckily only letting a couple of chips fall onto the floor. "Seriously y/n, you just made me miss an important scene, and now there's a mess on the floor." She says as she goes to pick up the mess, but not before throwing an annoyed look my way. We finished watching the episode before deciding to get our stuff into the car so we could head off towards Galveston, since that was the location of where we would be boarding the ship.

On our way to the Galveston all you could hear was the sound of our music blasting in the car. Vere taking control of the aux playing one of her favorite artists, Halsey, of course. The look on people's faces as they passed by us caused us to laugh every time, I probably would have been a bit hurt if I was driving by myself, but since Vere is with me, it's different.

Once at Galveston we checked into our hotel which was near the location of the boat. Before doing anything else I made sure I had my midnight snacks for when we are on the cruise because no way am I going to pay extra for any of my midnight snacks, the room was expensive enough. "Hey do u wanna go get a pizza?" Vere asked me. "Sure I think I saw a Little Ceaser's near by."

~ 30 minutes later ~

Vere and I we're watching Finding Nemo because who doesn't like Finding Nemo and because we though it was semi related to us going on a cruise tomorrow. Once the movie was finished Vere and I decided we should go to sleep early, because knowing us we would probably sleep in and miss the cruise. With how much we payed for this cruise, I promise no way are we risking missing that ship.

~ Next Day ~

After realizing we some how managed to sleep in even after setting up five alarms I quickly went to Vere's bed and tried to wake her up. After several filed attempts at waking Vere up I start to worry that she's actually dead. I mean seriously even after I accidentally stubbed my foot with the edge of the bed and letting out a small yell, she still didn't wake up.

She's gonna kill me for this, but like I said before, I am not missing this cruise. Quickly I grab my pillow and slap it on her face causing a series of curses to flow out of her mouth. Suddenly, I am laying in the bed being hit my a pillow. "I was having a great dream, why would you wake up, and by hitting me with a pillow!?" She asks me yet still continuing to attack me with the pillow.

"Because it's 11:00 a.m. and if we don't hurry up we're going to miss the boat." Finally she stopped hitting me with the pillow as she turned to look at the clock before quickly running off to get ready.

Once we were ready one of us checked out of the hotel while the other rushed to the car to put in the luggage. We quickly got the location and parked the car rushing of to catch a ride on the busses that were taking people from the parking lot over to the boat. Thankfully, after all the rushing we made it in time once we made it past security and dropped off our luggage we were finally on board the boat.

"Wow" was all that came out of our mouths when we made it inside. Walking inside the boat the first thing you see are the beautiful long chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a spiral stair case to the far left of us. People were already sitting at the tables around the area and others were talking waiting to get their room keys.

-------------------------------------------------------Chapter 1 is now complete!

Chapter 1 is now complete!

First chapter is done thank you for giving this book a try. I think this chapter was kinda boring but its only the first chapter, probably in the next few chapters it will start getting better. Please vote and comment on your thoughts and any ideas would be greatly appreciated so I can make this book better.

Thank you people.

Bye have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

- M

*This chapter was edited on 10/06/20. Less cringy moments in this chapter sorry about the next few. I'll try to edit and update the book as much as I can.