Chapter 18

So it 10:30 in the morning and I'm just waking up. The girls are all still fast asleep. I walk out of the room without making any noise ,I go to the restroom in the hall since I don't want to wake up the girls.

I'm not gonna change from my pjs because I'm too lazy.

After I finish using the restroom and brushing my teeth I go over to check on my baby. I walk into the garage to see her laying there awake. Once she sees me she gets up excitedly.

"You want your breakfast now?" I ask her. She rushes out of the garage and waits patiently at the doors that lead to the backyard.

I open the doors to the backyard and she walks out the sliding doors.

"Sit" I say and she sits down. I bend down to the floor and grab her bowl. I put some food in her bowl and turn back to Boo. "Paw" she lifts up her paw and we shake hands. I put her food down and she starts to eat. I grab her water bowl and I put some water for her. Once I set down her water bowl I go inside and wash my hands.

"I have no idea what to make for breakfast." I say to myself. "Pancakes!" I hear the boys yell from behind me. I trun around to face the boys. "Or... Donuts!" The girls yell running into the kitchen.

"Oh I have an idea the girls and I go buy the donuts, and the boys bake pancakes!" I say and they all nod. "Uughh." I groan as I walk towards my room. "Whats up with you?" The girls ask with a giggle. "I have to change from my pjs." I pout.

"Then just stay in your pjs and we can go like that." Vere says and I nod happily. I run to my room to grab my sandals, purse and phone.

The girls soon follow behind me still in their pjs as well. "Ill be right back." I say to the girls. I go outside to find Boo, I see Boo laying in the porch. "Hey girl, ill be right back okay." I say to her as I give her a big hug and she barks.

I quickly wash my hands and go over to the girls. "Okay I'm ready." I say and we head over to the door. "Wait!" I hear the boys yell from the kitchen. "What!" The girls and I yell as we walk into the kitchen. "Your blender won't turn on." T-pose pouts and the boys look at me for help. I walk over to the boys and grab the cable of the blender and connect it to the wall. I press one of the buttons and it starts to mix what the boys put in.

"Oh" The boys say and the girls and I laugh. "Bye boys." The girls say and we wave goodbye. "I swear if by the time we come back my house is burned down I'm gonna beat y'all up. Boo better be perfectly fine when I come back as well." I yell as I walk out the door with the girls.

I quickly lock the door and I run to my car. "I call shotgun." The girls say in unison. They turn to look at each other before they race for shot gun.

Now I am driving with three girls in the passenger seat while dancing to the music. "I swear if a cop stops me you guys are paying for the ticket not me." I say to the girls and they nod. "Oh gosh I hope I don't go to jail." I mutter and the girls laugh. "I would be worried about the boys." Crystal says with a laugh and realization hits me.

"Oh gosh what did I do." I say as I park outside of Shipley donuts. "Don't worry if they mess up the house they're gonna pick it up while we watch." Vere says and that makes me laugh. "Okay but if Boo is hurt or anything they're gonna be walking to the airport while Vere and I drive you guys to the airport." I say to the girls as they laugh but nod.

~Back Home~

"Well the house looks okay." Holland says as I park the car. "Boo better be okay." I say. "I'm so gonna record this, just in case things go down between Y/N and the boys." Vere says while taking out her phone and starting to record.