Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

"Wait Y/N, do you want to sit with us during the fancy dinner the ship is having later on today?" Holland asked and tried my hardest not start freaking out. Of course I'd want to sit with them, my brother would kill me if he knew Holland Roden asked me to sit with her and her friends for dinner and I had said no. How do I say yes without sounding desperate.

"I would love to but I don't want to leave my best friend alone." I say calmly. "You don't have, she can come sit with us too." She replies as it is the most obvious answer.

"Okay, yeah. We'll go." I pause. "Where would we meet?" I ask her. "We can meet in my room before leaving for dinner." She says and I nod.

"Sure, I'll make sure to tell Vere to get ready early," I say and she laughs. "Okay since dinner starts at 8 we should meet here at around 7:30," she says and I nod.

"Alright, we'll meet you then. I'm gonna go to my room and hopefully she's there now so I can let her know," I say talking about Vere and she nods. "Sounds like a plan," she says as we walk towards the door. "Oh actually I have a question," I say as I exit her room.

"Yes, Dylan will be there." Holland says giving me a suggesting smile causing me to blush in embarrassment. "Oh no, I was actually going to ask if Tyler Hoechlin was gonna be there," I say hopeful that he was.

"Yeah, we're all going to the dinner. Why?" She asks as I begin to smile excitedly before she gives me a knowing look. "Spill." She says with a smile. "So, Vere is huge fan of his. So I'm thinking I'm not gonna tell her about Tyler eating with us so she will be surprised," I say and she nods excitedly.

"And then my BROTP will flourish," I say happily causing her to stare at me for a moment before nodding. "I'm in!" She exclaims happily. "What's going on in here" someone says from behind me, I turn around to be met with Crystal. "Omg its Crystal Reed." I whisper in shock. "Hi, and who are you?" She says with a kind smile. "Hi, my name is Y/N," I smile probably a bit too much.

"Oh, I like your name its pretty." Crystal says before looking up at Holland, probably for some type of explanation.

"Dylan met her out in the deck by the water slides." Holland says. "Long story, i'll tell you later." Holland says to Crystal and she nods. "By the way, Y/N and her friend Vere are coming with us to the Fancy dinner later on." Holland says. "Oh that's great we can get to know each other better." Crystal says.

"Yeah, well i'll see yall at 7:30. I'm gonna go see if Vere's back," I say to the girls and they nod agreeing to meet up again at 7:30.

As I was walking out the door I say, "And thanks again Holland for lending me the cover up, I'll bring it back to you later," I say and she shakes her head waving me off. "Don't worry about it, you can keep it," She says and I begin shaking my head in protest. "Nope you're keeping it so don't even try it," she says reminding me of a mother and I nod my head. "Thank you Holland," I say and we part ways.

Holland POV:

Once Y/N left I begin to tell Crystal everything that happened from Tyler stealing my piece of pizza till

"I ship it already," She says happily once I finished catching her up. "I knew you would by the way I'm captain and Tyler is Co-Captain. We decided this when she left the room the first time we met her," I say. "What that's not fair, I wasn't there to vote in," She says in protest. "Fine, you can share your part with Tyler." I say. "I doubt he's gonna be okay with that," She says.

"If he doesn't he'll have to put up with it. It's pay back for stealing my pizza," I say to her still slightly upset over my stolen pizza. "Your still with the pizza?" She asks in disbelief. "Hey I was in line for that pizza for a good while, what if that was you pizza?" I question her before we were interrupted by knocking at our door.