Chapter 23

After a while we all had gone to sleep since the next day we would be getting up early since the gang was heading back home.

¤The next day¤

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I wake up to the girls shaking me awake. "What are you guys trying to pull, some Frozen type of stuff with me?" I say as I sit up. "No." "Maybe" they say in unison and we burst out laughing.

"Okay why are y'all waking me up so early?" I ask as I lay back down. "Remember were leaving today." Holland says as they push me out of bed. Literally.

"Yeah at 5." I retort. "Yeah you and Vere slept in." Crystal says. I turn to look at the clock to see its already 3 p.m. "oh wow." I say as I stand up.

"Well I'm gonna eat breakfast." I say as I walk out my bedroom door. "Breakfast was like three hours ago." T-pose says as he walks by me in the hallway. "Hey if I wanted too I would eat breakfast all day." I say as I go to the kitchen.

I look through the cabinets to get some fruity pebbles. "Oh wait their's poptarts." I say surprised. I didn't even know I had poptarts, oh gosh I hope their not expired.

"This is your house how did you not know you had poptarts." Hoechlin says as he walks into the kitchen. "I have I ever told you that I might suffer from memory loss when I'm older?" I ask him. "No." He replies with a small laugh. "Well now I have." I say as I put my poptarts in the toaster.

"So what have y'all been doing?" I ask the guys who are eating cereal in the kitchen as I feed Boo.

"Watching tv and finishing packing." Hoechlin says and I nod. "Cool, cool." I say.

"Ding!"

"My poptarts are ready!" I yell in excitement. I set my poptarts on a plate and pour myself some milk.

"When was the last time you had poptarts?" T-pose asks. "Honestly I have no idea." I say as I take a bite out of my poptart.

The girls finally come into the kitchen and they sit at the table with us.

"Hey those are my poptarts." Vere says as she sits next to me. "Mmm no wonder I didn't remember buying these." I say as I look at my poptarts for a second then continue to eat them.

"Wait how are they Vere's?" Dylan asks. "Vere and I stack each others houses with each others favorite snacks and what not." I say and Vere continues for me as I continue to eat.

"So when were over at each others houses we know there is something that we like to eat." Vere says. "Also when we have sleepovers we take out everything we have at whoever's house were at and well you know what happens." Vere adds on.

"Why haven't we done that?" Holland asks the gang. "What are you talking about the guys and I have been doing this since we met." Dylan says and the boys fist bump each other.

"And y'all didn't count us in on it." Crystal says shocked. "Yeah, well, I really don't know what to say actually." Hoechlin says and the boys shrug.

"Wow." Crystal and Holland say in unison as they just nod their heads.

"Well I'm off to go change." I say as I get up from the table and go to my room.