Chapter 29

"No, but seriously do you think I can join the Kardashian's as well?" Posey asks while sticking his butt out. "Sure." Vere says. "Seriously?" T-pose says happily. "No." Vere says with a devilish smile.

"Vere what did I tell you about being rude." I say to her. "Think it don't say it." She says with a sigh. "How's that working for yah." Sprayberry says as he bursts out laughing and Vere pushes him off his chair. "Hey!" Dylan yells as he gets up.

~Next day~

"Well Y/N and I are going out." Dylan says as he gets up from the table, done with breakfast. "Right! Well I got to go change." I say as I run upstairs.

I quickly change into a shirt/dress with some cute black boots

I quickly change into a shirt/dress with some cute black boots. I grab a green hat I packed and some sunglasses. I grab my purse and phone I went downstairs.

"I'm ready." I say as I get downstairs to see everyone sitting in the living room watching a movie. "Okay, bye guys we will be back later in the evening." Dylan says as he heads towards the door. "Bye guys see you later."

We head out the door and towards the car. "You look beautiful." Dylan says once were inside the car and I start to blush intensely. "Thank you." I say with a smile to him. "So where are we going." I say to him as he drives out of Holland's driveway.

"So I was thinking of introducing you to some of my friends, we can hang out there for a bit. After hanging out at my friends house we can go to chipotle like I had promised then for a walk near that park by Holland's house." He says and I nod. "Cool sounds fun." I say as I nod my head.

"So are these friends of yours from your childhood?" I ask Dylan. "Yeah I've known them since middle school."

After a while we got to Dylan's friends house. Either he has a lot of cars or there's more than one person here.

We get off the car and knock at the door. I could hear loud footsteps running towards the door. "Dylan!" A guy says as he opens the door wide open and lets us in. "Hey, Kyle! Dylan says as they do a man hug. "So who's this." Kyle says looking at me. "Oh, right this is my best friend, Y/N." Dylan says. "Hi" I say as he shakes my hand. "I'm Kyle." He says and I smile trying to cover my anger and sadness due to Dylan not presenting me as his girlfriend.

As soon as we were introduced a couple of guys and this one girl came in the living room. Dylan and the new people froze once they saw each other. While I just stood there like... WHAT THE F*** IS HAPPENING! Then suddenly they're in a bear hug.

Well this just got awkward..er. "Who is she?" The girl say as she points at me. "I'm Y/N." I say as I wave at them. "She's my best friend." Dylan says again and I try hard to keep a smile on my face. "Oh okay" She says. "So you replaced me." She says with a kinda joking kinda serious face.