Chapter 33

"Next time your riding with the boys." An annoyed Vere says as she walks into Vere's apartment.

"Sorry." I say as I lock the door.

"Why were you guys even fighting?" Crystal asks both Dylan's. "Aux cord." Vere says while giving them a death glare.

"Of course you too would be fighting about the aux cord." Holland said giving the boys a look.

"Hey I was trying to break them up, but I got yelled at." Poor Posey said. "Who yelled at you?" I ask. "Vere!" He says with a pout pointing at Vere, while she glares at him.

"Why'd you yell at poor Tyler? He's a puppy you can't yell at him." I say while hugging Tyler. Once I said that she quickly looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Ride with them next time, then you can talk to me about yelling at them." She says as she sits down on the couch while putting a movie on.

~Hours Later~

"Well its getting late I should be heading home now." I say as I get up from the couch and quickly pick up my trash. "No, stay." Vere says.

"I can't, Boo needs some food." I say as I grab my purse. "Then come back once you give her food." Shelley says. "I don't know, I mean i literally live just a couple of minutes away."

~A little bit later~

"Okay bye guys." I say as I close the door behind me. I quickly walk the stairs and to my car.

"Glad I don't have to be near him anymore." I say to myself as I back out of the parking lot.

I turn on my phone and connect it to the aux cord.

I put it on shuffle and instantly the first song that plays.

"Yes!!" I yell.

I swear this song is so relatable to anyone who has fallen for someone and things just didn't end well... if not its just catchy.

Once I got home I fed Boo and headed off to sleep.

~The Next Day~

"Wake up were going shopping!!" I hear a bunch of people yell.

"AAAAHHHH!!" So of course my natural instinct was to scream and punch. Sadly the person that got punched in the face was Posey.

"Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me?" He asks as he holds his nose in pain. "I'm so sorry Tyler, but next time don't scream at me when I'm sleeping." I say as I lead him to the kitchen to get a bag of ice.

"Yeah we know that now." Everyone says as they sit around Posey.

"Okay its way to early to go shopping right now." I say the gang. "I told them that but they wouldn't listen." O'Brien said.

'I wasn't talking to you O'Brien!' Is what I wanted to say, but I had to be nice so I said, "Y'all should really listen to Dylan next time." I said as I held the bag of ice on Tyler's face.

~11 a.m.~

"Okay the mall should be open by now lets go now." Vere says as she pushes everyone out the door.