Chapter 41

After a couple of second I finally decided to speak up.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry I haven't told my parents about us." I say. "But you also have to understand that were from different cultures." I say. "We may have different beliefs and we might follow different traditions." I add.

"So what are you trying to say?" He asks. "So there's a reason to why my family doesn't know about you." I say. "And yes I will admit that I'm wrong for not telling my parents that I'm dating you but yes I was waiting to see how things were going." I add and wait for him to answer.

"I'm sorry too. I should've let you explain, I know I didn't give you a chance too." He says and I nod glad that were not arguing but just talking this out.

"If it makes it any better my brother knows were dating again." I say. "Wait he knew about the break up?" He asks. "Oh yeah, he was really mad about that, which reminds me. He wants to talk to you when your in town." I say while bitting my lip.

"Yeah, we're planning on going to see you in two weeks I have to go to Austin for an interview and after that were going together to see you. I can talk to him when I get there." He says and I nod. "Okay." I say.

"Dylan if I ask you something do you promise not to get mad?" I ask. "Of course." He says.

"Are we serious?" I ask. "Yes I'm serious, I promise I won't get mad." He says and I laugh. "No Dylan, that was the question. Are we serious?" I ask and I hear him say 'oh'.

"I think we're serious, do you not think we are?" He says in a sweet voice. "Well I wasn't sure, because I know I just said were from different cultures so we see things differently, maybe. And we'll since you haven't mentioned meeting your family I just saw it as in you didn't consider us as a serious relationship." I say a bit shy.

"Actually last night I was going to mention that but I totally forgot with what happened." He said with a laugh. "What do you mean?" I say with a smile. "I was going to tell you that next time you come I would like for you to meet my family." He says and I smile. "Aww really, I would love too." I say with a huge smile.

"I was also wondering how come we haven't made our relationship public." I ask a bit shy. "I mean your fans knew about us because of the break up. But I mean when are we going to make it public so we can be free with our relationship." I say.

"D-." He starts but I cut him off. "And don't worry about it I don't care about the paparazzi, yes I know it'll be crazy but I'll get used to it. As long as I'm with you it'll be fine." I say and I hear him laugh. "I wasn't going against the idea, I was just going to say I'll take care of that. I'll make a public announcement tomorrow. Is that good with you?" He asks.

"Well actually is it fine if I tell my parents about us first and then you can make the announcement?" I ask. "Of course don't worry about it." He says. "Just tell me once you've told them and I'll make the announcement a couple of days later, so they won't be overwhelmed with the news." He says and I nod agreeing. "Your right." I say. "When aren't I." He says jokingly and I laugh.

"Hey you do know the Parade for the world series game is tomorrow, right?" I ask. "Yeah I know Vere is going really early tomorrow." He says and I nod remembering how she said her flight leaves at 5 in the morning.

"I'm gonna have to pick her up early have her coffee ready, and head straight to the parade. If we want good spots." I say. "She's going to be grumpy." Dylan says and I nod. "I know but she loves me so she won't be grumpy with me." I say happily. "Are you sure about that?" He asks and I know he's smirking. "Hey, I'm sure." I say very sure.

"Okay it's getting late and you should probably get some sleep, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow for you." Dylan says and I nod. "Your right." I say with a small yawn.