Chapter 43

"Hey babe." Dylan starts to say as he throws the ball up in the air and catches it. "So you're batting has definetly improved." He says with an emphasis in the word definitely and as he catches the ball once more. "And you're pitching well..." he pauses as he catches the ball one more time and turns to look at me. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He says with a small smirk on his lips.

"Haha very funny babe." I say as I grab a ball and throw it at him knowing he'll catch it.. or the ball wouldn't even reach as far as to hit him.

"See that was better." Dylan says as he catches the ball. "Strength wise." He says with a small laugh. "Oh shut up." I say with a laugh while heading to the car to put away all the stuff.

"What, you're tired already?" Dylan says with a small laugh as he follows behind me with the glove and the baseball. "I'm not really tired of playing its more like im tired of playing with you." I say with a bit of sarcasm. "Haha very funny babe." Dylan says as he lightly pushes me.

"Im kidding." I say with a small laugh as I get Boo into the car. "Thank you for improving my batting skills and my pitching skills even if it was only a little bit of improvement." I say by putting my thumb and index finger in the air showing just how little my pitching improved.

"Let's just hope your skills don't worsen by the time saturday comes around." He laughs as we get into the car.

"Aww thanks for believing in me Dyl." I say with a hand over my heart.

"Always." He says sending me a small wink.

"Okay lets go. Were gonna stop by Baskin-Robbins to get some ice cream." I say as I start to reverse out of the parking spot and driving off.

"Babe, you have ice cream at home." He says as he plugs his phone into the aux cord.

"But im too lazy besides I don't have any waffle cones." I say with a small pout as I continue driving towards our destination.

We continued driving toward Baskin- Robbins in silence with the occasional barking coming from Boo in the back as she saw a car passing by us. That girl seriously enjoys racing.

"Okay so I understand you said your too lazy to get yourself ice crean but we still have to get off." Dylan says as we get to the store.

"This is why Drive-thrus were created."

I drove over to the drive-thru and waited for the worker to ask for my order.

"Hi, yes, can I have a waffle cone.. 2 scoops.. one strawberry scoop and the other mint chocolate chip." I say as I look over to Dylan mentally asking him what does he want.

"I'll get chocolate ice cream.. one scoop and in a waffle cone." He says as I repeat the same thing to the gentleman taking our order.

Once we finished we went over to the window and I payed before Dylan could fight me on it.

~ Back at the House ~

"So what movie are we watching tonight?" I ask Dylan as I lick my ice cream.

"You can choose." He say as eats his ice cream. "No you choose." I say.

"No you choose." He says as we look at each other having a staring contest.

Even with a staring contest there was no way I was gonna stop eating my ice cream.

"Come on choose one I want to eat my ice cream and watch a movie." I say with a laugh. "Fine" Dylan says as he takes the controller and changes the TV from Netflix to look through channels, but once he sees the Mets it was all over. We both turned to look at each other as I shook my head while he nodded.