Chapter 4

"I would say 'I'm sorry if I am heavy' but you are the one that decided to carry me." I say with a shrug as the cute make walks towards my room in the eleventh floor. "First of all, you're not even heavy, and second of all, it's not like you could even get up to walk." He responds and I press my lips together. "Valid, that's a valid point," I say as I slightly nod my head and he hums in an 'I told you so type of way.'

Once we reached my floor a group of guys walked past us, but not before whistling and staring at us, or more like me. "I should've kept my cover up with me." I mutter to myself turning away from the guys as I try to ignore their stares. "Hey, if y'all could stop starring at my girl, that would be really nice." The man says as he pauses to look at the group of guys whistling causing my cheeks to reden in embarrassment. The guys quickly mutter some apologies before walking away. "So I'm your girl now?" I say as if that could help me not feel embarrassed anymore. "You know you're acting as if you didn't like it," he says before sending a smirk my way and I just hum in response, neither accepting or denying his statement.

"That's my room right there," I say as I point to the door three doors down from the corner. "Alright so where is your room key?" He asks as we reach the door, quickly slapping my hand on my cheeks. "Just how stupid can I be," I say to myself before looking up at him. "I left the key with my friend," I say to him.

"Maybe she's in the room," he says before setting me down softly by the door. After a couple of seconds we came tot he conclusión that she is not in the room. "That girl is either still tanning or went to grab some food," I say with a sigh as he softly laughs at my statement.

"Well, thank you for bringing me to my room, I'll just wait here while she gets back." I say as I look up at him with a grateful smile. "She'll probably come back soon when she doesn't find me on the water slides," I add as I move a bit to see if the pain was still there. "Plus the pain is already going away." I say with a smile.

"What? No," he says to me. "What? I'm being serious the pain is already going away." I say to him. "No, I'm not talking about that, I believe you, but how am I just gonna leave you out here in the hall all alone in a bathing suit." He says as he gestures at the empty hall.

"You're cute," I say with a small giggle as I look down at my lap before instantly realizing what I said.  "I didn't say that and you didn't hear that," I say as I quickly snap my head to look up at him. "I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't hear anything," he says as he puts his hands up as if he were confused on what I was talking about, but the small smirk on his face would let you know he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Well, what do you want to do, I mean the pain is stopping, but were still locked out of my room?" I sigh. "Well, we could always go to my room," he says shocking me. "But I mean I don't know you, for all I know you could be a rapist or something." I say way too casually than I should have said it.

"Really? After I helped you and brought you up to your room, you're gonna accuse me of being a rapist?" he asks shocked by my words, but clearly trying to hold back a laugh. "Then how come you want to laugh," I point out. "Because you're funny that's why." He says as he shakes his head. "Alright, now that I actually think about it, I should probably just stay here," I say now actually considering the fact that this man, although cute, may have bad intentions.

His smile quickly turned to a serious one, have I made him upset? "You really think I'm a rapist don't you? Fine, you don't believe me, then let's go to my room and you can ask my friends." He says as he helps me off the floor and the pain in my lower back now completely gone. "Well if they're your friends, of course they're going to lie for you in order to protect you, but lets go see what your friends say." I say as I get up. If anyone tries anything I'll just kick and scream at the top of my lungs, on second thought.