Chapter 40

"Y/N ya levantante!" (Y/N get up already!) I hear my mom say as I'm being shaken awake.

"Ya voy." (Im going) I whisper as I just get more comfortable in bed.

"Niña!" (Girl) My mom tries once more. "Okay I'm up." I say as I sit up in bed. "Hurry up and get ready, you slept in." She says and leaves to finish gathering all of our stuff.

I check my phone to see I really did sleep in. I also saw I have zero texts from Dylan, but you know what I'm not sorry. He didn't give me a chance to respond.

I threw on the first shirt I saw in my suitcase

I threw on the first shirt I saw in my suitcase. I put on my white long sleeve shirt with my blue jeans. I put my hair in a long tail and packed a few things back in the suit case and went downstairs to meet with my family for breakfast.

~After Breakfast~

After breakfast we went up to the rooms to get our luggage since the uber was on their way to come and pick us up.

Since the uber couldn't fit all of us we went in three different Ubers. My dad and my mom went in one, my brother and his wife and two of his children in another, and me and one of my nieces in the third one.

On our way to the airport I received a call from Vere.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey your on the way to the airport?" Vere asks and I nod. "Yeah we're on our way." I say. "Why, what's up?" I ask. "No I was just wondering, and not just because, ay un pajaro en el alambre." (A Spanish saying for someone's listening in to the conversation.)

As soon as she said that I understood what she ment. "Estoy en alta voz?"(Am I on speaker?) I ask. "No, esta junto a mi"(No, he's just near me.) She says and I nod. "Okay well tell him if he wants to know anything about me, he can just ask me and if I feel like telling him I will answer him, he doesn't have to ask other people, to ask me questions and then get the answers from you guys." I say. "Yeah he left when he heard that." She says. "Good cause I'm upset with him too." I say with a sigh.

"About that what happened last night, after he went inside with you he came back all upset and didn't talk with anyone not even Posey." She says and I see that were already at the airport.

"Remind me to tell you later I just got to the airport." I say as I take out my money to pay the uber. "Okay bye." She says and we hang up. I pay the uber and help my niece get out of the car. I get my luggage and walk up to where my family was waiting for us.

"Okay let's go the lines are going to be long." My dad says and we go inside.

"Oh gosh." I say as I see the long lines everywhere.

At least we got to see the world series game though.

~ Back Home ~

When the plane finally landed we said our goodbyes and got in our cars and headed home.

Once I got home I let Boo run inside the house. My phone starter to ring right as I was giving Boo food.

"It can wait." I say as I finish giving her, her food. I quickly answered the phone not checking who it was.

"Hello?" I answer.

"You home yet?" I hear Vere ask. "I just got home." I say with a laugh as I turn on the TV. "Are you tired?" She asks. "Very." I say with a yawn. "Tired enough to go to sleep, or no?" She asks.

"No, I'm just tired from the trip." I say. "So what happened last night?" She asks. "Oh right." I say thinking about how it all went.

"So we got to the hotel right, and so Dylan was like I'll walk you to your room but I was like I don't think that's a good idea, and so long story short he got mad because my parents don't know that I'm in a relationship with him." I say. "Oh wow." Is all I hear her say. 'And this boy really had the nerve to say, "say hello to your parents for me, oh wait they don't know me.' And boy left." I say upset.

"Has he told his parents about you?" She asks. "Yes." I say. "But I mean he has to understand that in my family I couldn't just go up there and go to my parents oh hey mom and dad this is my boyfriend Dylan." I say. "In our family when you present the boyfriend to the family it means were serious." I say.

"Are you not serious?" She asks. "That's the thing I'm not sure." I say. "I mean it's just how does he want me to present him to my family if he hasn't presented me to his." I say. "And we haven't even gone public with our relationship." I add.

"Okay Y/N call him." She says.

"No, why do I have to call him." I say with a pout.

"Y/N stop being so stubborn and call the guy. You and I both know you've been wanting too but you just don't want to accept it." She says.

"But-." I start but am interrupted.

"No but's Y/N don't be stubborn and call him, in a relationship communication is key, it is important to talk. When in an argument you don't solve it by ignoring each other you solve it by talking face to face." She says and I knew she was right.

"But we can't ta-" I start but again I was interrupted.

"And I know you can't talk face to face but just call him, of course it's better to do it face to face, but you know this is a long distance relationship so if the only way you can do it now is by phone, then do it by phone." She says and I smile.

"Your the best Vere." I say and I hear her laugh. "Yeah I know but call the boy already I'm sure he's been wanting to talk to you as well." She says and we say our goodbyes.

Why do I have to call first though.

I click on Dylan's contact and start the call. I patiently wait and on the third ring I hear Dylan's voice.

"Hello?" I hear Dylan speak into the phone.

"Hey."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 40 is now complete!!

It's short but you know I just wanted to end this chapter with the word "hey" lol.

Well I don't really have much to say for this chapter.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter.

Have a nice day, night, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

Bye💖😁👋
       -M