Chapter 26

"Oh my gosh its Ian, its Ian." I whisper to myself. "Your adorable when your fangirling." Dylan says as he looks over at me. "Am I that loud?" I ask. "No but were close to each other so I can hear you." He says and I nod.

"Holy s***! My eyes are being blessed!" I whisper shout. "I am offended." Dylan says as he puts his hand over his heart. "Dylan your my boyfriend, I'm fangirling right now. Its not like I'm gonna break up with you and go date them." I say to Dylan.

Dylan pulls me to his chest. "You better not." He says in a sweet, hopeful kind of tone. "I won't." I say as I peck his lips. "Can you please introduce me to them." I smile widely. "Come on lets go." He rolls his eyes playfully as he walks us over to the guys. I better not make a fool out of myself.

Its all the guys from the teen wolf cast. Literally from season 1 to season 6.

Colton Haynes, Linden Ashby, JR Bourne, Daniel Sharman, Ian Bohen, Cody Christian, Ryan Kelley, The Carver Twins, Khylin Rhambo, just to name a few.

"Hey guys this is Y/N.. my girlfriend." Dylan says with a short but noticeable pause, at least noticeable to me. "Hi." I say as I wave at them. There's too many for me to shake their hands.

"Hi my names Cody." Cody says as he shakes my hand. If I die today, I will die happy. "She watches the show." Dylan tells the guys. "I could've told them that." I tell Dylan as I playfully roll my eyes. "Well that makes it easier for us, now we don't have to introduce ourselves." Khylin says. "True." I say with a small laugh. "You seem very calm." Daniel says. "I seem but I'm not, like I'm shaking, like I can die happily now." I say and everyone laughs.

"Have you met the other girls yet?" JR asks. "No, I've only met Holland and Crystal." I tell the guys. "Y/N!!!" I turn around to see Vere, Holland and Crystal waving at me to come over. "I should probably go before Holland gets on my a** for ignoring them." I tell the guys and the laugh while nodding. "Ill see you in a bit babe." I tell Dylan as I walk over to the girls.

"What's up?" I asks the girls. "We want you to meet the rest of the girls." Crystal says.

I turn to see Shelley Henning, Arden Cho, Melissa Ponzio, Adelaide Kane, Jill Wagner, Victoria Moroles, just to name a few.

"So this is Y/N." Holland says with a smile. "She's best friends with Vere." Crystal says and I nod. "We would introduce ourselves but they already told us your fans of the show." Shelley says with a laugh and we join in.

"So how did you guys meet?" Melissa asks. "We met on a cruise." Vere says and I nod.

"Its actually really funny yet so stupid." I say with a laugh remembering how we met. "Oh gosh I can't with myself." I say as I close my eyes tightly. "Oh come on tell us." Shelley says.

"So Vere and I were at the pool and I wanted to go to the water slides and well they were a floor higher than the pool and Vere didn't want to come with me since she wanted to tan." I say while I give Vere a look. "Oh leave me alone." Vere says as she pushes slightly.

"Anyways, so I go by myself." I say again giving Vere a look as she rolls her eyes at me. "So I'm running around like a little kid especially because the water wasn't salt water like the pool where Vere was at." I say with a disgusted face. I kinda drank some salt water when I did a cannonball, yeah I threw up, you don't want to know where.

"So I decided to run to the water slides, and well like at the moment I knew it was dangerous but me being all 'tough' said to myself that I laugh at the face of danger. So like I started laughing to myself which now that I think about it everyone must of thought I'm crazy." I say with a giggle and everyone else laughs along.