Chapter 12

While walking over to the food court at the deck, I may or may not have made the group walk through the buffet, just so I can get some ice cream. When something is free, you have to take as much advantage as you can.

"Are yall excited for the Cayman Islands tomorrow?" I hear Crystal ask from behind me and I begin to nod. "Wait were stopping at the Cayman Islands tomorrow? I thought that was the day after tomorrow," he says extremely confused.

"No we're stopping at the Cayman Islands tomorrow and then after tomorrow we're going to stop at Cozumel," Posey spoke calmly to his confused friend. 

"Okay so who is getting what?" I ask as we stop in the middle of the court looking over our options. A chorus of pizza was heard before everyone started heading towards the pizza line. "Alright, well I'm gonna go get a hamburger and then I'll meet you all back here," I say and they nod.

"Wait can you bring me a hamburger?" Dylan asks before I could walk away and I nod. "Sure, but aren't you gonna get pizza?" I ask him. "Yeah, but I can eat both," he says like as if it's the most obvious thing.

He quickly tells me what he wants on his hamburger and I nod starting to walk over to the hamburger stand. Thankfully the line was short so I didn't have to wait long before our hamburgers were ready.

'Okay so where were we sitting' I say to myself looking around.

Oh gosh oh no great now I look like an idiot, oh found them.

"Oh gosh guys I was scared I lost y'all." I say to them sitting down.

"And here is your hamburger." I say to Dylan as I hand him his hamburger. "Thank you beautiful." He says while giving me a kiss on the lips. Oh gosh here comes the blushing. "Aww dyl." I say to him while blushing.

"You guys are adorable you know that." The girls say in unison while the guys nod. "#Y/S/N"

Dylan and i look at each other and blush.

We have small talk and continue eating our food.

"So what are we gonna do when we get there tomorrow?" Crystal asks us just as Dylan and I finish eating.

"Well we are most likely going to the beach or something, right?" I ask the gang as Dylan holds my hand and I smile at him.

"Yeah" They all say. "Oh but I'm definitely stopping to get some souvenirs." I say excitedly.

"Of course your going to stop to get souvenirs." Vere says.

"Aww you know me so well Vere." I say innocently. The gang looks a bit confused so I decide to speak up. "You see I love remembering things like seeing something and remembering the memories behind it. Back home I have this huge box full of all types of objects and souvenirs for my memories. I call it my memory box." I say smiling proud.

Dylan kisses me on the cheek. "Your so adorable." He says. "Aww dyl." I blush and peck him on the lips.

"Okay guys so there is a casino here that I've been dying to go check out." T-pose says. "We should go check it out than." I say while standing up. "Have you see what we are wearing?" Hoechlin says and I remember we are wearing swim wear.

"Oh right." I say with realization. "Well come on lets go take a shower, get ready and then we can go." I say and T-pose quickly gets up and the rest follow soon after.

We head into our rooms and take a shower.

~Vere and I's room~

"I'm gonna take a shower first." Vere and I say in unison as we walk into the room.