Chapter 37

(Important authors note please read at the end of the chapter)

"How was work?" Vere says as she answers the phone. I just got off work and quickly called Vere once I got in the car. "It was tough day without you at work." I say with a sigh.

"The little b***h was like an even bigger b***h!" I say loudly clearly upset. "Yeah well its the b***h were talking about here." She says annoyed.

"I miss you here best friend." I say sadly as I start the car. "I miss you too." She says. "How was your day?" I say cheerfully. "It was good, Tyler showed me around, the first place he showed me was Starbucks." She says.

"Of course Starbucks was the first place you saw. Vere needs to know where the nearest Starbucks is." I say with a laugh as I arrive home.

~ 2 weeks later ~

"You should come and visit tomorrow." Dylan says once more through the phone. "You know I can't keep going back and forth from Texas to California." I say with a laugh. "Pleassssee" He begs. "No can do, sorry." I say with a smile.

"Fine, but do me a favor and open your door." He says and I run out of bed, yes its 3 p.m. and I'm still in bed, that's just who I am.

I open the door to be face to face with the gang. "Vere!!" "Y/N!!" We yell as we jump on each other, which caused us to fall to the floor.

"I feels so loved." I hear a sarcastic Posey say as they all come inside. "I'm sorry you guys, but its been a difficult time at work without bestfriend. You know? Plus its weird for me not to see her at my house after work with a box of pizza." I say as Vere and I are still on the floor.

"Okay you guys should probably get off the floor." Crystal says with a laugh. Vere and I carefully get off the floor without breaking out of the hug. We fell on the floor a couple of times while the gang laughed.

Once we were finally up we hugged for a few more seconds and let go. "Hey you guys." I say with a shy laugh as I hug all of them.

"Finally you hug us." Dylan says

"Sorry." I say with a shy laugh.

"When did you guys get here." I ask. "Oh about an hour ago, we went to get our hotel rooms first." Tyler say and I was taken back. "Wait you guys got hotel rooms?" I ask and they nod.

"Yeah we didn't want to bother you with all of us staying at your house." Sprayberry says.

"You guys wouldn't bother me." I say and they give me a look. "The girls wouldn't bother me." The girls smile and nod while the guys just look hurt.

"You guys would bother me a little." I say with a shrug. "Sorry." I say with a small laugh.

"Hahaha." T-pose says as he comes over and hugs me. Never mind he's carrying me.

"Tyler what are you doing!" I yell as he runs to my backyard. "See this is what she means!!" Shelley yells. "Say your sorry." T-pose says as he threatens to throw me in the pool. "I HAVE MY PHONE IN MY POCKET!!!" I yell.

Vere quickly runs over and takes my phone out of my pocket. "Now that your here can you also take off my shoes, their new." I say with a smile even though I can't see her.

"Fine." She says as I feel her taking off my shoes.

"So your not going to say sorry?" T-pose asks. "Nop-" I didn't finish saying as I feel myself going under the water. I go back to the surface to see everyone laughing. "Your lucky I'm not wearing my favorite jeans." I say to Tyler as I drag him in the pool.