Chapter 8

Everyone but Posey, Dylan, and I had decided to order room service so they stayed back in our room. If we weren't on a cruise I probably would have done the same, but no way am I paying so much to not eat everything they're offering, plus everything on the menu was extra. Although, the cheesecake was free, so I told Vere to order me one for when I came back.

"About today," Dylan begins saying as Tyler was already in one of the food lines. I turn to look at him waiting to see what he would say, was it a one time thing, heat of the moment? "What about today?" I ask him as I grab two plates one for myself and another one for him. He takes the plate and we begin serving ourselves breakfast.

"You know before the whole incident," he says a bit awkwardly and I nod slightly bitting my lip. "Yes?" I ask him not wanting to say anything that might offend him. "I'm talking about the kiss Y/N," He sighs and I nod.

"I know, but what of it." I say to him seriously as we watch Tyler leave his line happily sitting at a table with his food. "I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have kissed you," he says and I continue grabbing food. "It's okay plus I should be apologizing too since I also leaned in," I say before turning to look at him. "And if anything we technically didn't kiss, it was more like a slight brush," I say using my hands to emphasize how we barely kissed. "Yeah," he says agreeing and I nod smiling at him.

Once we had gotten our food we sat at the table with Tyler who was happily eating his food. We continued to eat and talk about what would most likely happen in Jamaica. "You'd probably fall on your face." I say to Dylan and Tyler agrees with me. "What?" He exclaims dramatically placing a hand over his heart. "I doubt it." He adds. "Dylan, have you seen yourself, you're very clumsy," Tyler says and I point at him emphasizing that he has a point. "Exactly what I was gonna say," I say looking at Tyler.

"Yeah, says the one who fell on her back and had to be carried away by the one and only." He says with a cheeky grin. "Mhm sadly." I say playfully causing a smile to escape his lips and a laugh to escape from Tyler's.

"That actually hurt. I knew I should've left you on the floor," Dylan says and I shake my head. "And here I thought he was a gentleman," I say talking to Tyler. "Yeah, thats Dylan for you, a rude jerk," he says before taking another bite of his breakfast sandwich and I nod.

"I was acting you should try it sometime." He says with a smirk. "Really? That looked so believable, you should make it into a career," I say with Tyler backing me up. "Hi, we were wondering if we could take a picture with you?" A couple of girls came up to the table to ask Dylan and Tyler for a picture.

"Of course," Tyler says instantly getting up with his goofy grin, Dylan following after him. "Could you take the picture for us?" One of the girls asks me. "Yeah, no problem," I say getting up. I take a couple of pictures and hand it back to the girl. "Thank you!" They say before happily running off. After we finished eating we cleaned our table and left back to the rooms to meet up with the rest of the gang.

Once at the room everyone grabbed their stuff and walked to the location we were told to go when getting off the boat.

"Wow, it's hot." Tyler speaks what we were all thinking as we got off the boat. "Lets get on a tour bus as quickly as possible, I need some cool air!" Vere exclaims as she begins frantically looking for tour buses. Once Holland had spotted one we quickly walked over to them and payed for a seat. They ended up taking us to a beach like we wanted but along the way they were telling us some interesting facts which were pretty cool.

Before we got to the beach, the tour guide took us to an area where a lot of tourist were shopping for souvenirs. The girls and I walked into one store while the boys walked towards a man who was walking on big sticks.