Chapter 28

"Okay come on lets go." Dylan says quickly as he runs to the car. "Someone's excited." I say with a laugh as I run after him.

"I'm just excited for us to get there." He says with a laugh. He starts the car and we headed to his house.

On the way to his house he was telling me about some places we were passing by. "Tyler and I live close to each other cause we don't like being far from each other." He says with his cute laugh and I giggle.

He suddenly stops his car in front of this beautiful house.

"Wow is this your house." I say in aww. "Nope." He says popping the 'p'. "Then what are we doing here." I say with a laugh. He smiles and takes a blindfold out of the storage compartment in the car. "A blindfold." I say as I take it from his hands. "Yes knowing you, if I tell you to close your eyes you will peek." He says giving me a knowing smile. "Fine." I give him back the blind fold and I just sit there staring at darkness as he drives off.

"Don't you think people are gonna think were weird if I get off the car with a blindfold?" I ask him and he just laughs. "Who cares what they think." He says. "Okay were here." He says as he turns off the car and gets off.

Okay so were is the seat belt button. I say as I fumble around looking for it. "Sorry." I hear Dylan say with a laugh as he opens the car. I press the button to release me from the seat belt and I smile. "Its fine." I say with a smile. "Okay hold up you might slip or something." He says as he carries me out of the car and places me in the floor. "Okay now lets go." He says as he leads me somewhere I'm guessing to his house. "Wait why did you say sorry?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"I took long to help you, I went to go open the door and I was literally waiting for you to come to the door and then I remembered you were blindfolded." He says with a laugh. "Oh gosh Dylan." I say with a laugh.

"Okay wait here." He says and I feel him let go of my hand and walk off. "Not like I can go anywhere." I whisper to myself with a small laugh.

"Okay you can take off the blindfold." I hear Dylan say. As I take off the blindfold I see I'm outside staring inside the garage with Dylan on top of the 'Roscoe'.

(The picture lets just imagine its inside a garage.)

"Omg are you kidding me

"Omg are you kidding me." I say shocked. "Nope they let me keep it, mostly cause I kept begging he says with a laugh. "No way." I say as I touch the jeep. "You want to get on?" Dylan asks and I nod frantically. He heads inside the car and I follow along. "Oh my gosh. I feel like crying." I say with my hand over my heart. I quickly take a picture of us inside the car. "My life is complete." I say with a smile. "I felt like you would say that. "Now come on." He says as gets off the jeep.

I follow behind him inside his house. "Your house is beautiful." I say as I look around. "Thank you." He says as he goes upstairs and I come to a stop. Okay I'm just gonna wait for him down here. I patiently wait for him by the stairs were I stopped when I hear footsteps coming down stairs. "Come on." He says and waits for me to go upstairs with him. "Oh you wanted me to follow." I say as I follow him up the stairs. "Of course." He says as he playfully pushes me lightly. Okay so there's some other things I want to show you.