Chapter 2

We went to go check out our room which was on the 11 the floor. The elevators here were so beautiful and elegant looking as they were made of glass all around allowing you to see everything going on around you. When we got to our room we saw our luggage already outside our door and brought it inside. When we first got on the boat some of the cruise staff were letting people know there would be a meeting later on today so they can teach us what to do in case of an emergency.

"Vere I'm hungry do you wanna go down to the deck and get some food?" I ask Vere after setting my suitcase down inside the closet. "Sure, I'm kind of hungry too, can we get some pizza?" She says and I throw an 'are you serious' look. "What?" She questions my actions. "We literally just ate pizza yesterday," I say laughing. Soon joining in on my laughter she replies, "So, pizza is an anytime type of food."

Making sure we had our room keys with us we head out of our room and onto the deck to look for some food. Once out on the deck we can see several people already walking around and getting food.

"Vere look at the movie screen!" I exclaim to Vere who was standing right next to me. "Look it's the buffet!" Vere exclaims right after as she points out to the buffet. Discussing before splitting up, we agree Vere would go get her pizza and I would get a burrito from the stand outside on the deck later meeting back inside the buffet to sit down at a table.

Thankfully, by the time the announcement came over the intercom letting us now they will begin the alarm so that we could calmly go to our designated area, we had already finished eating. Since Vere and I share the same room we were assigned the same location. Next thing we know a loud beeping sound came over the intercom we tried our best to stay close to each other as to not loose each other in the crowd.

Once in the auditorium we took a seat within our designated area. From our seats we could see the auditorium was extremely big and beautiful at that. Once people has settled down they started giving us important instructions on how to evacuate the bone if the situation ever arises.

I was paying attention but my eyes got distracted by the group of people sitting at the bottom row in the section next to us. I won't lie that one guy has really nice looking hair. Suddenly, a security guard comes up to them whispering something to the red head in the group and soon after they leave out of the auditorium. 'Were they kicked out?' I mentally as myself.

A couple of minutes later the meeting finished and we were free to go.

"Y/N were you even paying attention in the meeting?" Vere's asks me as we walk back over to the deck. "I was, for most of it." I said with a nervous laugh escaping my lips. "Well lucky for you I was paying attention, did you zone out for a bit or something?" She asks me as we stand over the side of the boat. "It was honestly nothing, I just saw this group of people in the auditorium being escorted out of the meeting." I said with a confused look on my face. "Were they doing something that got them them kicked out?" She asks leaning over the edge. "From what I saw they seemed to be minding their own, but who knows maybe I missed something." I shrug and Vere nods.

At the sound of a mic being connected we look back to the deck and see Jamie, she's the one in charge of all the activities on board. Once she announced we were departing from the dock we turned back to the water as we saw small waves begin to form due to the boat moving. "Look Dolphins!" As soon as we heard those words Vere and I quickly looked closely at the water to find the dolphins, and sure enough the little boy was right. "Vere look at the dolphins!" I say as I nudge her on the side of her stomach. "Galveston has dolphins? I thought it was too dirty for that." She says looking confused but soon smiling at the sight of the dolphins jumping at the side of the boat.

"If I see a whale out they're im gonna freak out." I say to very excitedly, that would be so cool. Looking back at the deck I notice crew members dancing over to some guest and encouraging to come dance on the deck. It was fun seeing all these people on board having fun. "Wait, where's Vere," I whisper to myself as I begin to look around me before spotting her being dragged by Jamie onto the spot on the deck where everyone was dancing. This is literally a once in a life time opportunity, Vere never dances in public.

I instantly pull out my phone and begin recording her and quickly she spots me, reaping in recording her. Glaring my way I just smile back at her telling her encouraging words such as 'you're doing great sweetie' which causes her to send a particular finger my way.

As soon as the song finished she walks over to me. "I swear if you post that video when we get back I'm going to beat you up." She says even though I know she doesn't mean it, at least not entirely. "I won't, this video will stay in my hidden gallery," I say to her with a smile.

Before walking deciding to walk around the boat Vere and I went back inside the buffet to get some ice cream. "Hey we should do that!" I hear Vere say to me causing me to turn around and see her pointing up at a sky course. "Yes, a million times yes," I agree with her nodding my head rapidly.

Walking up to the for the sky course we noticed a board next to the line with rules on it, one that particularly caught our eye was the one that said 'no open toed shoes

Walking up to the for the sky course we noticed a board next to the line with rules on it, one that particularly caught our eye was the one that said 'no open toed shoes.' As soon as we read that particular rule Vere and I turned to look at one another before looking down at our sandals.

"Guess we burned those calories for nothing," Vere sighs as we leave the line. "Guess we should gain back those calories," I say and Vere nods. "Right ahead of you, the pizza place should be just around the corner," she says as she drags me off to the pizza place. "I swear you're gonna make me grow tired of pizza," I say following behind her. "Hey, it's not like you ever complain," she says giving me a pointed look. "Valid, that's a valid point," I say nodding my head at her response as I grab a plate for my pizza. 

~ After Eating ~

"Yeah there's no way we're getting off this boat not having gained a couple of pounds," Vere says as we walk into our room and I nod while rubbing my food baby. "Hopefully all the walking we do when we get off the boat will balance it all out," I say as I sit down on the bed next the window. "Look, the crew members left us a towel shaped as a bear!" Vere exclaims before handing me the bear made out of towels.

"Oh yeah, I love it here already," I whisper as I snuggle onto my bed with a comfortable mattress, yep definitely my money's worth.

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 is now complete!

I hope you guys like this chapter so wow she saw Dylan but she didn't know that. Don't worry guys I want them to meet already too but I don't want to make them meet too soon you know. But maybe after this chapter they will meet pretty soon.

So again I hope you guys like this chapter please vote and comment and tell me what you thought of the chapter and how the book is going, even though they're is only 2 chapters lol. Also, if you have any ideas I will be sure to read through them thanks guys have a nice day!

* Edited 10/07/2020