Chapter 3

"Hey, lets go get breakfast before they switch out the food for dinner," Vere says and I nod. "Yeah lets go," I said while making sure to grab our room key. As we walked down the hall towards the deck we heard loud noise coming from one of the rooms, it sounded like a group of people were having a little party in there.

"Well at least they're not loud enough to where we can hear them in our room," I say with a smile as I look at Vere. "True that," she replies simply. We made it out to the deck and saw a couple of people walking around. "Oh my gosh!" I whisper yell to Vere "What, what is it?" Vere questions while looking around. I quickly walked over to the buffet line and grabbed the box that caught my eye as I quickly showed it to her.

"They have Frosted Flakes in the buffet line!" I say happily since it's one of my favorite cereal brands to eat. "Dude, they even have pancakes, bacon, and sausage patties," Vere says while grabbing a plate before quickly grabbing as much food as she could fit in her plate. "I don't know what to do I want Frosted Flakes, but i also want pancakes and bacon," I say while debating my options. "You know what, summer body wasn't ready, but winter body is so gonna be ready." I say while grabbing a bowl for my cereal and another plate for my pancakes and bacon.

When we got our food we went to go sit down by the windows. "Look at the ocean the water is actually blue, unlike Galveston's water." Vere says as we look out the windows that are basically the walls of the ship's cafeteria. "I know the water looks so pretty," I say "Hey Y/N, what was our first stop again?" Vere asks me as begin to eat our breakfast. "Our first stop is in Jamaica, I heard that they're is this beach that has these minerals in it and supposedly those minerals are really good for people who have skin condition." I say to Vere. "Really?" She asks curiously. "Yeah, well I mean I don't know if its true, but we should definitely go and check it out. I'm literally gonna take an empty bottle of water, so I can take some of water with me." I say partially joking. "I can honestly already see you doing that," she says laughing at my statement.

Once we finished with our breakfast we neatly stacked our plates and placed them on the side of the table before continuing our conversation and enjoying the view. Soon after we decided to go to the pool, but first we had to go our room and change into our bathing suits.

I wore a black bathing suit with a creamish colored cover up on top. I grabbed my sunglasses and went to restroom, but it was locked.

"Hey, Vere are you ready?" I asked her as I softly knock on the restroom door. She soon after unlocks the door before stepping out of the restroom already changed. "Cute, is that the new one you bought when we went to the mall last weak?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah, but have you seen my glasses? I've already looked in all my stuff," She tells me before looking under the bed.

"Didn't you put them in your purse?" I ask her while going into the restroom and locking it. "Let me rephrase that, I've looked everywhere minus my purse," I hear her say as I finish getting ready.

"Found them!" I hear her yell from the other side of the door as I let out a small chuckle before slightly shaking my head.

"Where were they?" I asked her as I get out of the rest room. "They were in my purse," she says. "I knew it" I say as we leave the room. "But anyways, pool here we come!" Vere says and I laugh as I follow behind her. 

Once we were got to the pool we found two beach chairs where we could place all our stuff. I quickly took off my cover up and jumped into the pool. Once I realized Vere hadn't jumped in with me I turned back behind me to see her lying the chair.

"Vere, what are you doing?" I ask her. "I'm tanning," she says like it's the most obvious thing ever. "Obviously, but I though we were actually going to get in the pool." I say to her with my arms crossed like a little kid waiting for someone to play with them.