Chapter 14

"I still can't believe we had to tip them I feel so bad." I say to Dylan as we eat our sandwiches. "And how did Vere and I not know!?" I say feeling really dumb right now.

"Its actually kinda funny but I feel bad for them cause they were expecting a tip." I say to Dylan. "Babe its fine, what happened happened, okay?" He says and I nod.

"It sucks this trip is coming to an end." I say to Dylan. "Yeah it sucks." He says. "We have three more days to enjoy this." I say to him.

"Well what do you want to do before this trip ends?" He asks me. "Well I've been wanting to go watch a movie out on the deck, you know because they have that big movie screen and they put movies on at night." I say to him.

"What about you Dyl?" I ask him. "Ill go wherever you want to go." Dyl says with that gorgeous smiles of his.

"Aww dyl." I say and give him a loving hug. "No but seriously what do you want to do?" I ask him. "I want to go to the arcade room that they have." He says with a smile. "Okay thats cool." I say to him.

We finished eating our sandwiches and went to eat our cheesecake. "So are we able to eat this leaf?" Dylan asks me. I look over at the leaf that is one the whip cream. "I think so." I say to him. "I mean if you don't want to we can just leave it there." I add on.

"I guess." He says and we start to take a bite of the cheesecake. "I'm gonna miss eating these cheesecakes I swear they are delicious." I say to Dylan. "Yeah they're good." He says as we continue to eat the  cheesecake.

When we finish up we leave the plates outside since that's what we are told to do with them.

"Come on lets go." I say to Dylan as I grab my key card and hold his hand. "Where are we going?" He asks me as we walk out the door. "We my wonderful boyfriend are going to the arcade room." I say with a smile.

"We don't have to go." He says. "Dylan I can tell you want to go and I want to go. Sooo to the arcade we go!!" I say excitedly and pulling Dylan with me.

~At The Arcade Room~

"Its small but its good." I say to Dylan and he nods.

We start to play a couple of games.

"Dylan, Y/N?" We turn around to where the voice came from to see the gang.

"Hey guys" Dylan says and goes back to playing the game. They walk over to us and start playing a couple other games too.

The girls and I leave the boys to play games while we went over to the photo booth.

We start to take silly pictures. For the last one we were gonna act surprised but the guys came in just in time for the last picture, so now they are in it too. We all get out and look at our pictures.

We all take one of the little strip of pictures. Since the photo booth only gave us four the boys didn't get one.

"Dylan" I say to Dylan as I pat a seat next to me in the photo booth. He smiles and gets in. I put the money in and we start to take pictures together.

1st pose: Were smiling at each other
2nd pose: Were laughing because of the first.                pose.
3rd pose: I give him a kiss on the cheek and he has a weird look on his face.
4th pose: We are kissing
5th pose: We are resting our foreheads on each other.

We get out of the photo booth to see the pictures. And we both take two strips.

"Aww look you look so cute on the second picture." I say to Dylan. He always looks adorable when he laughs.

"What do you mean in the second one I look cute in all of them." He says acting hurt. "Dylan, don't lie to yourself." I say and walk off. Dylan wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him. "So you think I'm lying?" He whispers in my ear. "Mhm." I say and with a small giggle. "Liar." He says and start tickling me.