Chapter 36

So today I'm heading back home. It was a very long but actually short weekend and I have to head home so I don't get fired from work. Vere and I spent the last day together by ourselves. We cried and cried and cried. When we got back our eyes were swollen.

Hoechlin felt bad watching us like this, serves him right. No, I said it was fine, it was going to happen sooner or later. They drove me to the airport, and said our goodbyes. You don't know what a mess I was, I was balling, I didn't want to leave Vere.

"Can you come with me and them halfway you can come back?" I ask with a sad laugh remembering all the time in High School.
"Well I can go walk you to your gate but I can't get on the plane and then come back." She says with a sad smile.

I say my final goodbyes to the gang and Vere walks me to the gate. We stop a little bit before we get to the gate. "You know I can't believe I'm gonna have to deal with that 'know it all' b***h by myself." I say as I roll my eyes with a sad laugh.

"If she messes with you, you call me put me on speaker and Ill curse the f**k out of her, I can't get fired now." Vere says with a laugh. "You know you still cursed her out when you worked there." I say with a laugh. "I know but still." She says.

"Ms. If your getting on you should go in now." A flight attendant lady says to me. "Oh  yes give me a second." I say and she nods. "I'm gonna miss you best friend." I say to her as we hug. "Hey were still going to see each other, and I already know that you get shy so If I have to I will come back to Houston and drag you over here." Vere says with a laugh but a hint of seriousness. "You won't have to do that." I say with a sad laugh.

"Ms.?" The flight attendant asks again.

"Hold on lady can't you see I'm struggling to say goodbye." Gosh this lady I know your doing your job but f**k off. "Okay you better come whenever you can." Vere says and I nod. "Bye Vere, you better mother fudging call me every day." I say and she nods. "You too." She says and I nod. "Bye Vere." I say as we hug. "Bye Y/N." Vere says and we let go. "Happy now!?" I say to the flight attendant as I walk into the tunnel not even waiting for her response.

~ 2 hours later ~

My life without seeing Vere every moment of the day starts now. Sadly.

Uuuuugggggghhhhhhh. I have to go to work with that b***h by myself, great.

After I had picked up Boo, I went home. I literally just walked into my home dropped my stuff in the floor and dropped myself on the couch. I felt Boo lay her head softly on my back.

"I'm so tired Boo." I say to her even though I know she can't talk back. She does a small little bark and I smile. I pat a spot next to me on the couch without giving it a second though she lies down on the spot next to me.

"You know Boo, I seriously need to catch up on Jane the Virgin." I say and I swear I saw her nod. I turn the TV on and start to binge watch on Jane the Virgin.

~ The next day ~

I wake up and turn off my alarm.

My first day working without Vere starts today. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

I go to the restroom and get ready. Once I am finally ready I go to the kitchen and my phone starts to ring. Thank goodness I had it with me or I would have had to go back to my room.

"Hello." I speak into the phone.

"You ready to go to work?" I hear Vere say into the phone.

"Not really." I say. "What are you doing awake its not like your working yet, are you?" I ask as I eat some poptarts.

"No I'm not working but im used to waking up at this time that I'm awake and I can't sleep." She says.

"So are you going to be calling me every morning before work." I say cheerfully into the phone.

"F**k no! Once Im not used to this anymore im gonna be sleeping till 10." She says. "Until I find a job." She adds and I nod.

"I knew you would say that." I say with a laugh as I finish eating and go upstairs to wash my teeth.

I put her on speaker and start to brush my teeth.

"Are you almost ready?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm just brushing my teeth." I say to her as I finish brushing my teeth.

I feed Boo, grab my stuff and head out the door. "I'm so not going to be in the mood today." I say to Vere as I get in the car.

"Why?" She asks.

"For one your not here, second I'm on my days, third your not here." I say and she laughs.

"Come on you love this job, I'm sure once you get in there your going to cheer up just think of the little babies, dont think about the b***h." She says and I laugh agreeing.

"Okay, your right." I say with a smile.

"Are you almost there?" She asks. "Six minutes away, roughly." I say.

"Well then ill ask you quickly." She says and I stand up straighter curious. "What are you talking about. "Have you and Dylan kept talking ever since you went back yesterday?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah he called me in the middle of my binge watching of Jane The Virgin." I say to her. "Why?" I ask as I get closer to the hospital.

"Just wondering, do you miss being with him." She says and I park the car. "Yeah." I say sadly. "You know when we broke up I wanted him to come back for me, to stop me from leaving, you know like in those cliche movies." I say with a sigh. I turn off the car and grab my stuff and get out. "Like you know what forget about prince charming I want a stiles, and I had that but I ruined everything because I didn't talk to him, which is stupid because I should've talked to him instead of keeping quiet." I say with a sad sigh. "Are you at work?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Okay well I'm a say this quick, don't beat yourself up for it, this was something that had to happen, because look at yourself's in my opinion I think you guys are staring to have a stronger bond now." She says and I start to think, she's right. "That's actually true." I say agreeing with her.

"Okay call me back when your off work." She says as I walk into work.

"Okay." I say and we hang up. I feel better now.

"Hey Y/N!" The stupid little "know it all' says with her iconic fake smile.

"Hey b***h!" I say with my fake smile with a hint of f**k off.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 36 is now complete!!

Well this chapter was eh. Anyways I hope you guys at least thought it was okay lol. I also want to say if you don't watch Jane the Virgin, go binge watch that show its amazing. Also, Tyler Posey may or may not show up at some point.🤷‍♀️😊

Well anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment on your thoughts.

Have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Bye👋😄💖
      -M