Chapter 47

"Two months!?" I exclaim at the news Vere and Tyler just dropped on us. "That's so little time to plan a wedding, don't you think?" I ask them as we're seated around the living room of their home.

"I mean yeah it's definitely pretty soon, but I think it's enough time for us," Tyler says with Vere nodding next to him. "Yeah, it's not like we're planning a huge wedding, it's gonna be something small," She says. "We have to have it soon since I need to fly out for a week about a week after the wedding." He says to us before looking over at Vere causing her to nod.

"Plus I would really like to get married now before I can't fit into my dress anymore." She says with a laugh causing me to follow with a confused one. "What do you mean?" I ask unsure if my guess is right. "Well, lets just say in a couple of months my stomach is gonna be the size of a basketball," she says causing Tyler to laugh. "You're pregnant!?" Dylan and I exclaim before I jump up excitedly to congratulate them.

"Congratulation guys! When did y'all find out?" Dylan asks as he hugs Tyler. "Well she found out the day I proposed to her and just earlier today we went to the doctors to confirm it." He replies and I let out a happy laugh. "Oh my gosh Vere, you're going to be parents guys! I can't believe this." I say excitedly as I hug them again. "To think soon there's going to be tiny little feet running around the house,"  Tyler says as he hugs Vere from behind.

"And you're going to be running after those tiny little feet," Dylan says as he pats Tyler in the back. "Yep, and I'm gonna be resting in bed," Vere says and I laugh. "Y'all better not wait too long to have a baby, our child is going to need someone to play with them!" She says giving me a slight nudge on the shoulder.

"Oh don't worry, we won't be too far behind," Dylan says before wrapping his arms behind my back and placing a soft kiss on my temple. "Dylan!" I exclaim softly hitting him in the stomach with my elbow.

"We should probably get going, you guys probably have a lot to plan, but if you need anything please let us know," I say as Dylan and I start saying our goodbyes. "And again, guys, congratulations on the baby." Dylan adds and we head out.

"Come on we should get a head start on making a friend for their baby," Dylan says as he takes my hand rushing me towards the car. "Very funny Dylan," I say as we get in the car.

~ Back Home ~

"Alright so what do you want to do now?" Dylan says before laying on the couch. "Well I don't know about you, but I'm taking a shower," I say as I head towards the room to get some clothes. "I'll join you!" I hear Dylan yell from the living room before I see him rushing into the room.

"Dylan, you are not joining me in the shower," I say with a laugh causing him to stick out his bottom lip towards me. "Once we're married we can take as many if not all our showers together, 'patience you must have, my young padawan,'" I say quoting Yoda from Star Wars.

"Yeah, there's no changing my mind, I love you and I'm gonna marry you some day," he says before putting his hand behind my neck bringing me forward to place a kiss on my lips. "And I will happily marry you one day," I say as I return the kiss. "But for now, I'm going to hop into the shower and I will see you when I get out," I say placing a kiss on his lips and quickly running to the restroom before he could follow me into the shower, well as quickly as my injury would allow me.

As I locked the door I suddenly felt slight pain in my stomach. Great, don't tell me my period is about to start. My injuries hurt already now on top of that I have to deal with pre-period cramps, yay. Hopping into the shower I rush to  finish showering in case my period started already and I cause a mess in the bath. When I hear the sound of my phone ringing I turn off the shower head.