Chapter 17

(Important authors note at the end please read)

~They Are Back In Galveston~

"Morning" I say to Vere as she gets up from bed.

"Morning." She says back to me. I had woken up a couple of minutes ago so I had already started getting ready.

I was wearing a black shirt with black shorts and flower prints on them. I also decided on wearing my jean jacks and my black shoes.

Vere went into the restroom to change while I started cleaning up our mess and checking if we arn't leaving anything behind

Once Vere came out of the restroom with her cute outfit, we went out to go eat and then headed back to our room.

When we were reaching our door we see the gang at our door about to knock.

"Hey guys" Vere and I say in unison as we reach our door.

"Oh hey, we were just coming to check if y'all were ready." Holland says with a smile.

"Oh well we just came back from breakfast we woke up really early and we didn't want to bother you." Vere says and I nod. "Were you guys going to get breakfast?" I ask the gang.

"Nah we were going to get some breakfast when we left the cruise." Hoechlin says. "You guys can cone with us even though you just ate." Holland says with a small laugh. Vere and I look at each other and nod.

"Yeah sure well go." I say to the gang. We go inside my room to get Vere and I's luggage. After we get our luggage we go to leave since the gang already had their luggage.

"You know this was fun but I miss my home and my family I can't wait to tell them all about the trip and give them the stuff I got them." I said excitedly.

"Of course you are." Dylan says with a laugh as we walk hand in hand.

~At their Cars~

"Did you guys drive all the way over here?" I ask the gang as they start putting their luggage into their car. "Oh no this is a rental." Dylan says.