Chapter 5

"I have a feeling we'll be great friends," Holland says with a giggle as we reach her room.

"Here you go," she says before handing me a cover up. "Oh my goodness, thank you. I honestly thought I was going to be walking around in a bathing suit all day until Vere got back to our room" I sigh.

"Is Vere your best friend?" She asks me. "Yeah, we came on the cruise together," I say with a nod. "So, I'm guessing she was the one you were knocking on the door for." She says with a laugh. "Yeah she was, but sadly she wasn't there," I sigh. "Hey, I'm not that bad!" She exclaims with a pout making me instantly regret my choice of words. "No, of course not! I was just really embarrassed and I felt the sooner I was in my room the sooner I could forget that whole experience." I quickly say to her.

"Don't worry, I get it. Anyways, what happened happened, its in the past. Move on from it so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation." She says with a reassuring smile and I nod. "Okay" I smile. "Hey can I ask you a question?" Holland asks me. "Sure," I shrug.

"How did you not notice it was Dylan who was helping you?" She asks me while laughing. "Oh don't remind me," I say as I place my hands on my face in embarrassment. "I guess, I just wasn't paying attention since I was in a lot of pain. All I thought about in respect to him was that he was really cute and super sweet for helping me." She smiled at my response. "Although, I was a bit annoyed at him for catching on that I was a stubborn person." I point out to her with a small laugh causing her to let out a laugh. "I can see that," she says as she calms down.

"So, you think Dylan is cute?" She teases. "Haha like if you never thought he was cute." I tease her back causing her to push me playfully in response.

"Yeah, you got me, I think Dylan is cute," she says with a kind smile. "I remember when we first met, I remember thinking everyone was good looking. I mean you've seen the cast, right?" She says with a laugh as I join her. "Of course," I say with a huge smile thinking of all the times Vere and I yelled at the screen claiming one of them as our husband.

"Well of course there was a little something something going on here and there, but in the end, we became a family." She finishes and I smile. "That was really sweet, no wonder the Teen Wolf cast is the best." I say.

Holland's POV:

"Tyler, I know you did not just eat my pizza," I say as I grab the closest pillow getting ready to hit him with it.

"Maybe," he drags out before instantly landing on the bed from the force of the pillow.

"Alright, you brought this upon yourself!" Tyler shouts as he gets up from the bed with a pillow in hand. "What do you mean, I brought this upon myself!? I exclaim as I grab a second pillow ready to defend myself. "You started this by eating my pizza," I say as I stare him down ready to beat him up with the pillows. "And you started it by hitting me with the pillow," he laughs excitedly.

I aim the pillows at his face hitting him as hard as I possibly could. If he wants to make this a pillow fight, fine.

"Wait not the face, it's my money maker!" He begins to yell as he protects his face with his arms.

I press the pillows on his face not hard but still with a lot of force. "You owe me three pizza slices!" I playfully, although I whole-heartedly, yell at him as I smack him with the pillow. We quickly start to scream as we begin tackling each other with the pillows.

Before Tyler could land another hit on me we freeze at the sound of the door opening causing us to look over at the door and see a H/C girl walk in while wearing a bathing suit.

She awkwardly walked into the room although I could tell she was a bit nervous. As she stepped inside she turned to look at someone behind her, most likely Dylan. I quickly took my chance to hit Tyler with the pillow again before quickly sitting down as if we weren't in the middle of a pillow fight. "Oww," Tyler whispered yelled as he gave me a slight push.