Chapter 27

"Oh your gonna get it Shelley." I say as I grab the closest pillow to me and start a pillow fight with her. She's going down I'm the queen of pillow fights.

"I'm the queen of pillow fights Y/N! So I think your going to loose!!" Shelley retorts. "Um... excuse you I'm the queen of pillow fights." I say as I stop hitting Arden who's 'dead' on the floor.

"Well your on my turf now!" She jokes. "Oh its on Shelley!!" I say as I run to her quickly smashing her face with the pillow. "You shouldn't have said that she's very protective of her thrown." Vere says and I nod as Shelley and I continue with the pillow fight.

After what feels like an hour we call it a tie. We had also gotten the girls into the pillow fight cause we started hitting everyone lmao. Okay so I feel the need to say this Shelley and I's competition was all fun and games.

"Okay so what now?" Arden says and stifle a laugh.

"Music videos!?" Crystal says excitedly and we all jump excitedly. "F*** yes!" Vere says excitedly while I do the sign of the cross to her.  "Like if you didn't curse before." She says with a laugh as she playfully pushes me on the couch.

~

~

"Morning." I wake up to see Ian waking me up. Am I dreaming. I reach out my hand to touch his face and well yep I'm not dreaming.

"I'm not dreaming." I say as I sit up. "How come your the easiest to wake up then all the other girls?" Daniel says as he lightly slaps Vere. "I'm a light sleeper, also I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say as he continues. "Vere has some quick reflexes so if she wakes up she will punch y-" I was cut off by Daniel falling to the floor and Vere sitting up. "-you." I finish.

"Oww." Daniel and Crystal yell out at the same time as daniel holds his nose. "Your sitting on my arm!" Crystal yells as she tries to push Daniel off her arm. I quickly get up to help Crystal. "Yeah help her!" Daniel says sarcastically while Crystal and I give him a look. "I mean... Crystal are you okay I am so sorry?" He says but we continue to glare.

"I'm gonna go look for frozen peas." He says as he walks away. "No I need those." Crystal says. "Crystal calls dibs." I yell as I run to the kitchen. "No, my peas!" He yells. "She called dibs." I retort as we run side by side.

Once we got to the kitchen we quickly look for any frozen peas just our luck, well Crystal and Daniel's there isn't any.

"What!?" Daniel yells. We grab a bag of ice for him and Crystal and go back to the living room. "What took y'all so long I already had the peas for Crystal." Vere says as she points to Crystals arm. "Why didn't you tell us." Daniel yells. "We wanted to see how long it took y'all to realize." Ian said as he tries to wake up Holland and Arden as they somehow are still sleeping after all the ruckess we made.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want to give Daniel the peas." Crystal says as she shrugs. "Hey!" Arden yells as she gets hit by an Ice cube. I turn to see Daniel pointing at me and him hiding the bag of Ice behind his back. I just stare at him in disbelief.

I can't believe him. I quickly punch him in the arm.

"Hey!" He yells as he rubs his arm. "Hey." I wave at him as I sit on the couch and smile innocently. "I like her." Ian said as he pointed at me. "Lets keep her." He said as he sat next to me. "Oh and Vere as well. She be punching everyone in her sleep." He says and I laugh.