Chapter 34

~The next day~

So once we got home yesterday Dylan apologized for his actions and of course I responded with....

"Yeah I don't care." I say with a shrug.

And of course after I said that Vere slapped my arm.

"Its fine.. but I mean its not like it hurt." I said again while Vere just sighs.

And of course after they said that Holland mentioned how their weekend in Houston was over. We hung out for a bit at my house and then they headed back to Vere's apartment to pack up their stuff for tomorrow. I'm gonna miss them, except for Dylan....O'Brien, I don't care about him.

Well anyways I don't think I mentioned but Dylan's fans have finally left me alone. I'm so glad this means I won't loose my job and I get to keep working with Vere.

My train of thought was then interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yes, Vere." I say into the phone

"So are you going to meet us at my apartment or the airport?" She asks.

"Ill go meet you at your house so the guys won't cause you a headache, but you take Dylan" I say.

"Which one?" She asks.

"Girl don't play you know which one." I said and I hear her laugh. We then hang up, I quickly grab my stuff and head to Vere's house.

"They are already causing a headache." Vere says as she opens the door. "Okay guys calm the fudge down." I say as I walk in. "Did you guys already put the stuff in the car?" I ask and everyone nods.

"Okay the guys are coming with me except for O'Brien." I say and I walk to my car.

Once everyone was on the car we headed to the airport. "So when are you and Dylan going to start being friend?" Hoechlin asked as Dylan put some music. "What do you mean? Dylan and I are friends, right Dylan?" I say and he agrees.

"Yeah Y/N and I are better best friends then her and Vere." He says. "Wow hold up buddy don't cross the line with Vere and me." I say and he nods. "Sorry." He says and we all laugh.

~At the Airport~

"Bye you guys well see you guys soon." Vere says as we say goodbye to the gang. We hug everyone. Except for me of course I just peaced out Dylan. We left Vere and Hoechlin a lone so they can have their moment.

"So Y/N you seeing anyone?" O'Brien asks. "Why do you care?" I say to him. "I'm just asking." He says. "Well its none of your business but yes I am seeing someone." I say. I'm really not I'm just at home catching up on my shows after work, or out with Vere or my family or both.

"Really, who?" He asks surprised. "He's A surgeon at work. That's actually how we met." I said nodding along with my answer.

"Yeah were actually going out later on today." I say following my last lie. I'm so proud of myself.

"You are?" Vere asks. I turn around to be face to face with Vere. "Yeah, remember the surgeon I met at work, didn't I tell you were going out later on today." I say hoping she catches on, with the lie.

"Oh right. He's really cute." Vere says as she turns to the girls.

Thankfully they couldn't ask anymore questions because they were called to their flight. We said our last goodbyes and went our separate ways.

"You have some explaining to do." Vere says as the gang walks away. I quickly tell her and she shakes her head. "I'm so proud, you finally lied without laughing in the middle of your lie." She says as she starts clapping.

"Right!? I honestly felt like I was about to laugh but I was like, 'No Y/N be strong.'" I say and we start to laugh.

"Hey you want to go get some pizza?" I ask even though I know she's going to say yes. "Nah I'm just going to go home." She says and I stop walking. "What do you mean, you never reject pizza!?"" I ask shocked. "I'm tired so I'm just going to head home. Plus I can feel my head starting to hurt." She says as we continue walking.

"Okay, Vere, what's wrong? I've known you all my life something's wrong." I say as we stop at our cars. "Nothings wrong Ill see you tomorrow." She says as she gets in her car and drives off.

Somethings definitely wrong.

I get in my car and head home. I would go to Vere's house but she needs to be a lone for a bit. She looked really zoned out.

"Hey Boo." I say as I hug her.

The day was really chill Boo and I just sat together and watched movies. Hold. Up.

"Mommy didn't take you for a walk today." I say to Boo. I mean its not dark yet, we can go for a quick walk.

"Okay come on Boo." I say as I get her leash, my phone and head phones and some spare cash. Just in case.

"Come on Boo." I call out to Boo who stopped. "Boo." I call out again. She starts to bark. I look around I don't see anyone but a lady. "Boo come on." I say to her but Boo starts to slowly drag me to the lady. "Boo what are you doing come on." I say as I try to pull her back but of course she's stronger then me. I seriously need to work out.

I look to the lady who just starts to crouch down for Boo to come to her. I stare at the women intently and realize that isn't just any women, its Vere.

"Vere!?" I call out. She looks at me and stands up. "I though you said you were tired." I say to her. "Oh come on, you know I was lying." She says as she sits down on the nearby bench.

"So, are you going to tell me what was really wrong." I say to her worried and she just nods as she stares at the ground. "Tyler asked me to move in with him." She says as she looks at me.

"THAT LITTLE F***ER!! HOW DARE HE TAKE MY BEST FRIEND FROM ME!!" Is what I wanted to say but I'm a supportive best friend so I really said. "So what are you going to do?" I ask. "I want to move, but my family is here, your here and I would miss you guys. Plus I grew up here." She says as she looks around.

"Whatever you decide I will support you." I say to her and she nods. "You know, I feel like you already know what you want you just dont want to accept it." I say to her as she looks at me. "My moms going to kill me." She says with a sad laugh. "Hey your an adult, you can make your own decisions now, she has to accept what you decide." I say to her and she nods.

"But think it over before you tall your mom. Are you ready for this huge step your about to take." I say to her. "Whenever your sure then talk with your parents." I say to her and she nods. "Yeah." She says.

"My best friend has a man that just asked her to move in." I squeal happily for her. "You see I always told you, you had better luck with guys than me." I say to her and she laughs. "And I always told you to shut up!" She says as she pushes me. "True." I say and we laugh.

"I can see marriage in your future." I say to her. "Stop! That's not happening yet." She says and I laugh. 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 34 is now complete!!!

Well this may come as a shocker to you guys but I actually finished this chapter 2 days after I published the last chapter which sucked sorry about that. Anyways I didn't publish this one right after because I wanted to publish this one a week after so I could have a head start to write some other chapters. That way I can stop publishing at such slow rates. I honestly so bad about that guys I'm sorry.

Well I honestly think this chapter is better.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please comment and vote I really do appreciate it.

Have a nice day, night, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter.

Bye👋💖😁
      -M