Chapter 30

"Thank you." I say to the Uber driver as I pay him. I walk over to my car and put my stuff inside my car.

I left my car at my brothers house since we went in Vere's car to the airport, so now I'm here at my brothers house, picking up my baby.

I knock on the door and my brother opens the door. "Hey." I say as I hug him and he hugs back. "Well your early." He says as he lets me. "Yeah, they needed me at the hospital." I say as I hug Boo as she comes towards me licking me.

"Then how come Vere isn't here as well?" He questions. "They just needed me." I say. "Now that's a lie." He says. "No its not." I say as I look at him hurt that he thinks I'm lying, even though I am. "Y/N I've known you all my life, I know when your lying." He says giving me the 'im older than you I know everything' look.

I feel like a child, because me and my brother are having a staring contest. The best part, note the sarcasm, I always loose. I suck at lying. "Okay stop it you guys." Jane says as she comes down the stairs and hugs me.

"Uh finally, my eyes were tired." I say as I hug her back. "I still think your lying." Y/B/N says. "Omg Y/B/N." I sigh out. "Honestly its a long story okay and I'm tired." I say to him. "I've got time. And as your older brother I deserve to know, were suppose to be there for each other, remember." He says and I nod.

"Get your popcorn ready." I sigh and Jane and my brother runs of to the kitchen and come back with plenty of snacks for all three of us.

~ 2 hours later ~

So I told them the story from the very beginning from how we met, to how we started dating, and how it all went downhill, quite literally.

"You know if papi(dad) and ama(mom), find out that you invited people you barely knew to stay in your house, you are gonna get in big trouble, doesn't matter if you are an adult and you were dating one of them!?" My brother questions and I nod. "Yes I know that, that's why we are not gonna say anything about this." I say to both of them and they nod. I groan. "The worst part is that you know how stuff spreads in seconds in this family, so everyone already knows im dating Dylan but now that I broke up with him, everyone's gonna question where he is and its just... ugggh." I sigh as I let my self drop on the couch.

"I think you should have told him straight up how you felt." Jane says and I nod. "I know its just, I ment to but I always give people another chance and so I would give him another chance without him knowing, till finally I gave him way too many." I say and they both nod. "I know, I'm just saying." She says and I nod. "I'm glad you broke up with him, you shouldn't be with someone who treats you like that." Jane says and my brother nods.

"I swear if he shows up anywhere near you I beat the living c*** out of him." He says angry. "No, please don't I don't want this to turn into something huge." I say. "What happened, happened, anyways he's famous if videos of you fighting him pop up on the internet you will start to get hated on, and I couldn't live with myself if that happened." I say and he nods. "Fine, if that's what you want." He says. I start to pet Boo who is laying on my lap. She has always been able to tell when I'm sad, and everyone I am she lays with me, it always cheers me up, I love her.

"Okay lets change the conversation you know how I don't like people hurting for me, or pitying me, or hurting themselves so lets change the convo." I say to them. "Okay, so I already got the tickets for mom and dad for their birthday." He says. "Okay cool." I say happily.

"Well we already have the hotel booked, we just have to wait for the weekend and this will be perfect." I say excitedly. "Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised." Y/B/N says. "I know, well I should probably get going, Boo here is sleepy so I need to go take her home." I say with a small laugh as I get up carefully trying not to wake her up.