Chapter 32

~A couple of weeks later~

After Hurricane Harvey and we were called back for work, things got crazy. My Twitter is being flooded by follow requests. My Instagram is full of hate blaming me for cheating on Dylan. I had to block all the new followers, and turn my account private.

The gang has been with me through it though. Mostly telling them to stop talking s*** when you don't even know the truth.

Im upset with Dylan though, he can literally tell his fans that those are just lies. But no this little f***er just wants to stay quiet. Okay Dylan.

Anyways my work has been flooded with fans asking me to give stuff to Dylan or the gang. I of course send it to them, but not only are there good fans but there are the rude fans as well. These people are.making my work complicated.

Vere and I work with sick little babies, who need their sleep, and I habe no idea how these people make it all the way to the NICU without getting caught.

My boss are coming to me telling me why all these people are looking for me. So I had to tell them how I met Dylan and things ended horribly and now his fans hate me.

Not only did fans find out about Dylan and I, but they also found out about Vere and Tyler. Thankfully though not many people are hating on Vere, just the ones that wish they could date him.

"Coast is clear, run!" Vere whisper yells as we get out of the hospital and run to my car.

This is how our lives have been lately. I don't want to run anymore!

"This is what I get for breaking up with him in a public area." I sigh as we get in the car.

"Don't worry about it, sooner or later, they will leave you alone." She says as I head to my house.

"I doubt it." I say.

~At Home~

"Oh so I forgot to tell you, the gang is coming tomorrow they want to spend the weekend here." She says.

"Oh, are they staying at one of our houses?" I ask. "No they said they would stay at a hotel." She says as she opens her coke bottle and I nod.

"So were picking them up?" I ask. "Yep, after work." She says and I nod. "Is that son of a b*** coming?"

"Y/N!!" Vere yells at me. "Oh you is right, his mom doesn't deserve that disrespect, is that little f****er coming?" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"I actually don't know but if he does be nice." She says while giving me a look. "Do you know me?" I ask her. "That's why I'm telling you now, anyways I should probably be heading home now." She says as she grabs her stuff and I follow her out the door.

"Hey I'm crazy not rude!" I yell out the door as she gets in her car. "I know." She yells back. 

I laugh as I head back inside.

~The next day after work~

Be nice, if he comes ignore him... he don't deserve you. That mother f***er don't deserve your tears... nothing from you.

"I see them!" Vere yells as she points to who knows where cause all I see is a bunch of people. Gosh airports give me anxiety.

"Here they come." I look over to see the gang walking towards us.

Okay smile Y/N, smile, be nice.

I let out a deep breath I was holding in and walk over to say hello to the gang.

"You guys we haven't seen you in forever." I say as I hug them one by one. "We missed you guys as well." Posey says. "Aww Tyler." I say as I hug him again.

"Okay, where's Dylan!?" Sprayberry yells as he looks around. "Im here I had to go pee." He says as he runs next to Dylan, scaring the poor kid.

"Great you scared the kid!" I say to him. We look at each other but I quickly look away. "Hey Y/N." He says. "Hey, Dylan." I say as I look at him and then at the gang.

"Okay so what shall we do now?" I ask excitedly ignoring the little f***er beside Dylan.

"We should probably go leave our luggage at the hotel." Shelley says and we all agree. "Well Vere and I came in separate cars so we could take everyone." I say as we walk over to our cars.

"Okay Vere you take the guys and ill take the girls." I say quickly as I push the girls to my car, not wanting to argue with Vere.

"Wait no that's not fair." She yells. "Please!" I whisper beg to her. After staring at each other for a while she agrees. "Fine." She says as she walks over to her car.

"So your not going to talk to Dylan?" Holland asks once were all in the car. "Well I'm too nice to ignore him, so if he talks to me I won't ignore him, but I'm definitely not starting a conversation with him." I say and they just look at each other.

"And yes I know about him dating that... girl." I say to them and they just look at me.

"A little birdy told me, and honestly knowing all of us it could've been anyone for all you know." I say as I look back at them and then quickly back to the front.

"I wonder how Vere's doing with the guys." Shelley says. "Probably not good." I say as I look for her car in the freeway. Once I spot her car I drive near her to see her yelling her face off.

"Yeah not good at all." I say as we all just look at her. I honk my horn which makes her look at me and I give her a sign to calm down and she just gives me seriously look.

"Yeah definitely not good." Shelley says as she records both Dylan's fighting in the back seat.

"Were almost home, Y/N." I whisper to myself. "I'm so glad I'm not Vere right now." I say to the girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 32 is now complete!!!

Okay so how long has it been? Who fudging knows cause I don't even know. Its literally been that long.

Okay so I know this chapter was sucky but I had a little bit of a writers block so I was trying really hard to make this a good chapter.

Ik this chapter is short just saying sorry right now.

So like I'm gonna tell y'all a short story. Before I started this book I would read the authors note and they would say how the have writers block and I'm like what the fudge is that... is that even a thing and then here I am now like wow.. so this is writers block... lmao.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter... or at least good enough lol..

Please comment, vote it is very much appreciated😁

Have a nice day, night, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

Bye👋💖😊
      -M