Chapter 16

I wake up to my alarm on my phone ringing.
I turn it off quickly before Vere hits me with her pillow. I turn around to see Vere already awake.

"Were going to Cozumel" I say excitedly as I do a happy dance. "Yes, I know Y/N" Vere says laughing at me.

I rush around the room getting my clothes and going into the restroom to get ready.

I do my brush my teeth and comb my hair. After that I change into a white shirt with patterned shorts. I put on my white converse and my peach colored hat.

I step out of the bathroom and grab my black backpack

I step out of the bathroom and grab my black backpack. I start to put a towel, sandals, sunscreen and my sunglasses. Oh and I can't forget my snacks like where would I be without my snacks.

I walk over to my purse and take out all the Mexican money I brought with me. I am gonna be buying Mexican candy cause let me just say this... Mexican candy is the best in my opinion, just saying.

Vere comes out of the restroom and we head out of the room.

"Hey girls

"Hey girls." I hear T-pose's voice from behind me. I turn around to be face to face with the whole gang. "Oh hey guys." Vere and I say to the gang.

"Where are y'all going?" Crystal asks.

"Oh we were gonna go to the y'alls room to see if you guys were ready." Vere says and I nod.

"So do you guys want to go get breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah lets go." T-pose says and the gang nods.

~After Breakfast~

The gang and I are now heading to the exits to step out into Cozumel.

"I haven't been in Mexico for the longest time." Vere says while smiling as we step out of the boat.

We start walking over to the stores around here.

"Hey guys you see that store over there." I say pointing to a jewelry store. "Yeah, what about it?" Holland asks and the gang looks at me curiously. "My aunt owns that store." I say to them with a smile.