Chapter 4

Averys Pov:

| October 13th | Friday |

Maya and I just came from our audition and I think we both did pretty well. We will get the results on Monday and until we go to the party Maya, Oliver and I are hanging out in my dorm.

"Do you guys already know what you guys are going to wear?" Oliver asks he sits to us on my bed and I shrug.

"I'll probably just going to wear a simple white dress or something like that. And you guys?" I answer.

"Yeah, I guess I'll wear something simple." Maya responds and then smiles at me.

The door then suddenly opens and Victoria walks in all sweaty.

"What did you do? Run an marathon?" I ask, teasingly but she just shoots me a glare.

"No, idiot. I was at the gym." She answers and then grabs some clothes.

"Don't talk to her like that." Maya says which caught her attention.

Victoria turns to her with a raised eyebrow and then walks towards us.

"Who are you? Her little girlfriend or what?" She asks while crossing her arms on which Maya blushes.

Wait..why did she blush on that?

"N-No, I'm not!" Maya exclaims nervously but Victoria just scoffs.

"You're going to the party too?" Victoria asks as she turns to me.

"Um..yeah, why?" I answer while crossing my arms too.

"Just asking.."

She then leans down to me which makes my eyes widen. She places her fingers under my chin and then turns my face to the side. Victoria then looks down at my neck and chuckles.

"Can't believe it's still there." She mutters before pulling away.

"Well..now I wanna shower in peace." She says before walking into the bathroom.

"Who the hell was that?" Maya asks annoyed but I didn't even listen. I just watch Victoria walk away.

"Oh that was Victoria, Averys roommate, aka miss bad girl." Oliver answers which brought me back out of my trance.

"Excuse me." I say before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"Avery, what the hell!" Victoria exclaims while covering her body with her hands.

But I just ignored her and look into the mirror. I turn my neck to the side to find that the hickey she gave me days ago is still there. Not that strong anymore but you can still see it.

"Seriously, Victoria? The hickey is still there!" I whine, making her laugh.

"Guess I covered you up pretty well." She says with a grin and I sigh.

"Victoria!" I groan.

"You know, it actually kinda hurts." I add and I could swear her face soften for a moment.

"Really?" She asks and I nod slowly.

Victoria then steps closer to me and leans in which makes my eyes widen. She places her lips on my neck, where the hickey is, and softly kisses the spot, making me smile.

She pulls away after about two seconds but her face was emotionless again. "Now can I please shower? I'm still naked."

My eyes glance down her body which makes me blush. "Oh-Yeah, sorry!" I say before quickly getting out of the bathroom.

Why was she so..sweet? She never acted nice before..

"Hey um..how about we do something else before the party starts?" I suggest after a few minutes.

"Uh..sure. But what happened in there?" Maya asks with crossed arms.

Why does she look..jealous?

"Nothing happened. I just had to look at something." I answer with a shrug.

"Yeah at Victorias naked body." I hear Oliver mumble which makes me gasp.

"Oliver!" I exclaim on which he laughs.

"Well am I lying?" I didn't answer on that because technically I looked at her body..

"Ohooo!" Oliver cheers so I punch his arm.

"Idiot."

"So..are you like..in love with her?' Maya asks, making me snort.

"What? No! I just think she's really pretty.." I answer and fiddle with my hands nervously.

"Oh C'mon, you so have a crush on her!" On that I punch Oliver again.

"How about we go shopping for the party?" Maya suggests, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I like that idea. Let's go!" I say enthusiasticly which makes them laugh.

We all were about to go when the bathroom door opens. Victoria walks out with only black laced underwear on which makes me gulp.

"Are you going into the city?" She asks while raising an eyebrow which I have to admit, looks really hot.

"Y-Yeah, why?" I answer nervously.

Gosh what's wrong with me?

"Apperienly it's about to rain so you probably should hurry." She answers with a shrug.

"Oh okay, thanks." I mumble before walking out of the room too.