Chapter 15

Victorias Pov:

We're now at the party and so far it's pretty cool. But I know a lot will happen when we play truth or dare or never have I ever because I know we're going to play that. And everytime something bad happens.

I'm sitting on a armchair while Avery, Connor and Oliver are sitting on the couch across from me.

"Spin the bottle, guys! Let's go!" A guy cheers before sitting down next to Avery.

He's sitting too close to her for my liking..

"Oh hello." He says while grinning at Avery.

She clearly looks uncomfortable but he doesn't back up, even tho she asks him to move away.

"Aves." I call her and she quickly looks to me.

"C'mere." I say while patting my thighs and she smiles before getting up and walking over to me.

Avery sits down on my lap and lays the side of her head against my shoulder while I wrap my arms around her waist.

"So you don't want to sit next to me but on this bitchs lap it's okay?" The guy asks and I hold onto Avery tighter, which she noticed so she places her hands on mine.

"First of all, she's not a bitch and second, yes it is." Avery answers, which calms me down a little.

"Scott just leave them alone and let us start playing." Another guy says, which makes me smile a bit.

"Thanks..."

"Eric." He says with a smile.

We then started playing spin the bottle and thank god, Avery and I haven't been chosen yet. Avery is still sitting on my lap and she's leaning back into me while my head is resting against her head and my arms are still aground hers.

"Now you spin the bottle, Avery." This Scott guy asks with a grin.

I hate when guys smirk at her like that..

Whoever the bottle lands on has to do seven minutes in heaven with Avery..

Avery sighs before getting up and grabbing the bottle. She puts it on the ground and then spins the bottle. I intensively look at the bottle until it stops...pointing at me.

Avery looks up to me and starts to smirk, which makes me chuckle. I sit up and lean towards her while placing my hand on her neck. I drag my fingers up her neck, towards her jaw and then lift her chin a little.

"I'm kinda getting a little flashback here." I whisper and she chuckles softly.

I then pull away from her and get up while offering my hand to her. She gladly takes it and I pull her up. We walk over to the supply closet and all you could hear were people, who talk about if we'll do it in there or not, which makes me roll my eyes.

I open the closet door, "Ladys first." I say and Avery chuckles while stepping inside.

"Just so you know, we're definitely gonna do it in here!" I yell, which makes Connor and Oliver laugh.

"Victoria!" Avery exclaims while walking towards me.

"Just kiss me, you idiot." I tell her and she chuckles before pressing her lips against mine.

I immediately kiss her back and walk with her back into the closet, while closing the door behind me. I then push her against the wall and place my hands on the wall, each one next to her face.

"Was it too much of me to yell around that we'll do it in here? If yes, I'm sorry." I mumble as I pull away a bit.

Avery smiles softly and gently cups my cheeks. "It's okay. I know you were just joking." She replies and squeezes my cheeks, making me chuckle.

"But..how do you feel about the fact that some people now think that we're together? I mean..they could've seen me kiss you." She says and I shrug.

"I don't care if they know or not. I mean..it won't change anything. And well..I can finally show all those guys that you're mine." I respond and she giggles.

"You know, you're jealousy is really cute." Avery says and I blush while looking down embarrassed.

"Shut up." I say before pressing my lips on hers again.

My tongue immediately enters her mouth and I pick her up and press her against the wall again. She wraps her arms around my neck and slightly pulls my hair, which makes me groan in pleasure.

But then suddenly the closet door opens and I quickly pull away from Avery, but she's still being pressed against the wall by me.

"What? That wasn't even seven minutes." I say annoyed and then let Avery down.

"Well yeah, it wasn't seven minutes but we didn't expected you two to actually do it in there. And the noises made a lot of people uncomfortable." Eric says and I chuckle.

"We didn't do it!" I groan and he snorts on that.

"But I guess the noises we're because I'm such a good kisser." I say, making Oliver, Connor and Eric laugh and Avery hits my arm.

"Am I lying?" I ask her and she just looks down to hide her blush.

"I guess I'm not." I smirk at her before kissing her cheek.