Chapter 46

Mayas Pov:

| 4th December | Saturday |

Today's my date with Zara and ahhh, I'm so nervous!

"Guys please! You're not helping me with anything right now!" I whine but Victoria and Avery just laugh at me again.

I asked them to help me but all they've been doing is making fun of me being nervous.

"You know what? I'll just go back to my dorm." I say but Averys stops me by wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"Noo, don't leave. We'll stop." She tells me and I sigh.

"Okay, good." I mumble and then turn around

They helped me pick out a outfit and about a hour later I'm completely finished.

"So..I need to go now. Zara is already waiting for me outside." I say and they both say bye to me before I leave the room.

As I walk towards the exit of the college I get more and more nervous.

I've never been on a date before, what are you suppose to do there? And what if we don't find anything to talk about and have awkward silence all the time?!

Gosh I'm freaking out!

After a few seconds outside I find Zara standing at her car. I quickly walk over to her and she leans up from her car as she walks towards me as well.

"Hello there." Zara says with a smirk, making me blush immediately.

"Hey." I reply shyly, on which she starts to smile.

"Why so shy all of sudden? You were way more confident in chat." She says as she puts her hands on my hips and pulling me closer to her.

"W-Well I-" I stutter but can't come up with anything, which makes her laugh.

"C'mon, lets go." She whispers in my ear and then kisses my cheek before pulling away.

I just stare at her, making her smile. Zara then leands me over to her car and opens the door for me.

I smile. 'Thank you." I say before getting in.

She quickly jogs over to the other side and gets in as well. She gives me a small smile before starting the car and driving.

We've been driving for a while now and I'm really curious where we're going.

"When are we there?" I ask, which makes her chuckle.

"Just a few more minutes." Zara answers as she glances over to me with a smile.

"So..and am I allowed to know what you've planned?" I ask curiously while raising an eyebrow.

She chuckles again. "Nope, it's a surprise." She tells me, making me groan.

"Be patient, love." She says and I can't help but turn red at that.

"Okay okay.." I mumble.

Zara then puts her hand on my thigh, which makes me look at her immediately. But she just continues looking at the road with a small smirk.

So I take a deep breath before leaning over to her and gently kissing her cheek. On that she looks at me while biting her lip. She shoots me a wink before looking back at the road, making me blush.

Zara laughs at that and I hit her arm while groaning.

This girl..

*****

Zara stops the car, which makes me look at her. She gives me a smile and then gets out of the car and walks over to my side. She opens the door for me and takes my hand, helping me out of the door. After that she locks the car and leads me somewhere.

Were at this..cliff and there's this picknic basket standing next to a blanket on the grass.

"You-You made all this?" I ask shocked as I look up to her with wide eyes.

"Well..I figured since it's our first date I want it to be special." Zara answers with a small smile.

On that I cup her cheeks and pull her face down to mine. "You're so cute." I mumble before leaning up to gently kiss her cheek.

"Damn..don't tease me like that.." she mutters when I pull away, making me chuckle.

We both then sit down on the blanket and Zara opens the basket and gets out some food and drinks. As we eat and drink we just chat and everything is so..great.

"This was perfect, thank you." I tell her as we finish eating and she looks at me with a smile.

She scoots closer to me and places her hand on my thigh. "Anything for you." She responds, which makes me smile.

On that I lean in and gently press my lips against hers. After like one seconds she pulls away and looks at me surprised.

"Wha-What was that for?" She asks while turning red.

I smile shyly. "You were just really cute. And..I thought the moment was perfect." I reply with a small smile and she smiles as well.

Zara then leans in again and gently kisses me. I face her with my body and cup her cheeks while kissing her back. We eventually pull away after a few seconds and she smiles at me, making me look down with a blush.

"You want to continue this or look at the stars?" She asks with a smirk, making me smile.

"Both."