Chapter 67

Victorias Pov:

It's now afternoon and we just arrived at the lake house.

Avery and I are currently in one of our rooms, just laying in bed.

"How does your leg feel?" She asks as she buries her face in my neck, while she goes to lay on top of me.

"Actually it's quiet good. I mean..it wasn't a bad break." I answer with a small sigh while wrapping my arms around her back.

Avery lift her head and gives me a big smile before burying her face back in my neck. I was about to close my eyes when I suddenly feel her starting to kiss my neck.

My breath hitches and I can literally feel her smirk against my skin. I tighten my grib on her back but she suddenly grabs my hands and pins them down above my head, before sitting up on my stomach.

"Oh?" I look up at her while raising my eyebrow at her.

But Avery just grins at me before leaning down to kiss my neck. I breath out while slightly arching my back, on which I can feel her smirk against my skin. While she continues to kiss my neck I feel her hand slowly travel down my body and in between my legs, making me gasp.

"Do you think you can do this with the cast on?" Avery asks as she slowly pulls away to look at me.

I nod quickly. "Yeah, of course. So please..go on." I say while leaning my head back.

I hear her slightly chuckle and she gives me a small kiss before grabbing my shirt and taking it off. After that she immediately goes down to kiss my chest and stomach. A few seconds after she moves her lips down my stomach until she's at my waistband.

"Can I?" Avery asks while holding onto my pants as she looks up to me.

I can only hum in response before leaning my head back. I can feel her slowly pulling down my pants but stops at my cast.

"Um.." she gives me a lost look, making me smile softly.

"It's okay, love. Just take it off on my good leg and leave the rest there." I tell her while placing my hand on her cheek and she gives me a small nod before doing so.

Right after then she leans back up to me and kisses me deeply. A while after she moves down my neck and to my chest. Avery lifts her head again, which makes me frown.

"I don't need this." She mumbles while poking the fabric of my bra.

I can't help but slightly chuckle at her cuteness, but she only blushes at that. So I lean up and give her a soft kiss. When I lean back she has a big grin ok her face, which makes me smile. Right after that I take off my bra and throw it on the floor, before laying down again.

"You gonna continue or are you just gonna stare at me all day?" I ask with a big smirk, as I notice her staring at me.

I expected her to be shy or blush again but that didn't happen.

Avery roughly presses her lips against mine, while straddling my lap and pinning my hands above my head. I can't help but let out a small moan at that, making her smirk against my lips.

As we make out she moves her right hand down my body until it's above my underwear. I slightly lift my up my butt, so she can pull down my underwear as well.

Avery then slowly goes to kiss down my stomach before she suddenly pushes two fingers into me. I immediately let out a moan, while holding onto her back tightly.

"You need to be quiet, love. We don't know how big the walls are." Avery whispers in my ear, sending shivers through my body.

Right after that she continues and let's just say I'm not the most quiet one. She kisses back up my stomach and up my neck, gently sucking and biting it.

At this point I really can't control my moans anymore. But then the door suddenly opens.

As you know I can't upload this story that often because I'm still busy with school but I just finished writing a new book. It's the sequel to 'The new Neighbor'.