Chapter 54

Mayas Pov:

Warning Sexual content

Yep you all waited for this to happen sooo here it is

I'm not really good with this so I hope it'll be fine

"Oh I can make you blush even more." Zara says, which makes me frown.

But then she suddenly picks me up and lays me down on the bed with her on top of me. My eyes widen and I gulp, which makes her chuckle.

"You're so cute." Zara says, making me blush.

"And wow, you're so beautiful." She adds while staring down my body.

"I could just eat you all up." She says with a smirk before starting to kiss my neck and down to my chest, making me gasp slightly.

Zara continues to kiss and even bite my skin, which probably left a few marks. She then kisses down my chest and starts to leave soft kisses on my stomach. I close my eyes and lay my arms to the side, next to my head.

"Is this okay?" Zara asks and when I open my eyes to look at her she's staring up to me.

Why does she have to be so hot...

"Oh just shut up, Zara." I breath out while leaning my head back on the bed again and she chuckles at that.

Zara goes up to face me again and then leans down before pressing her lips against mine. As we continue to kiss she drags her right hand down my body until it's right above my underpants, making me gasp slightly.

"Z-Zara." I stutter, which makes her look up to me.

Her eyes then slowly widen in realization. "Oh, I'm so sorry. We haven't been together for long and you're probably not ready yet. I mean..I can't blame you, we only know each other for a month." she mumbles while pulling away from me.

"No, it's not that. We've been texting and facetiming ever since we met and hanging out everyday since we've been together. For some people it might be too early but not for me." I quickly wrap my arms around her back to pull her down on top of me again.

"It's just..I've never done this before.." I mutter embarrassed and her eyes widen a little.

"But I want to do it." I add and she smiles softly.

"I can show you." Zara whispers seductively, making me gulp.

I then start to smirk and wrap my arms around her neck. "Then show me." I whisper back and she grins at me before leaning down to press her lips against mine. At first we were only making out but things started to get more heated.

Zara just opened my bra and then took it off before throwing it on the floor. When I look back at her she's staring at my boobs. Really?

I clear my throat, which makes her look at me. "Done staring?" I ask and she chuckles while nodding.

Right after that she leans down and starts to leave soft kisses on my breasts, making my breath hitch. As she continues kissing around my breats she puts her right hand back down my body and in between my legs. But this time not on my underpants, in my underpants, making me gulp.

"Ready?" Zara asks as she pulls away from me and I nod quickly.

"Y-Yeah." I breath out and she gives me a small smile before kissing me again.

She then puts her hand in my underwear again and starts to move her fingers in circular motions, making my breath hitch. Zara pulls away from our kiss to check if I'm okay but I just smile at her while nodding.