Chapter 40

Victorias Pov:

| November 28th | Sunday |

Avery and I just arrived back at the college and we literally laid down on our beds for a second before someone knocks on the door.

"Heyy guys!" Connor says cheerfully as he enters our dorm.

"Sup, Con." I reply while slowly sitting up.

"So..I have news." He walks over to us and sits down between us on the bed.

"I asked Oliver out and he said yes!" Connor says happily, which makes us smile widely.

"Oh my god, that's great!" I exclaim while giving him a side hug.

"When's your date?" Avery asks with a smirk.

"Next Friday. Ahhh, I'm so nervous!" He whines, making us laugh.

"Everything will be fine, you're perfect for each other." I tell him as I patt his shoulder.

"But now enough about me, how was your time without me?" Connor asks and Avery and I look at each other.

"Well..mostly good. There were some things that weren't pretty great but we made the best of those few days." I answer and Avery gets up and then sits down on my lap so I wrap my arms around her.

"My ex showed up." She tells Connor, which eyes widen immediately.

"And apparently he's going to this college now, even though it's just for a few last months." She adds before burying her face in my neck and wrapping her arms around me too.

"Oh wow, I'm so sorry Avery." Connor says and she gently patts his head.

"It's okay. I'll have to deal with it for only a few months.." Avery mumbles.

"We'll protect you. Oliver, Victoria and I  all have classes together with you so you're never alone." He says while placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks, you guys are the best." She says and she looks up to us and we smile softly.

"And I love you so much. You're the best girlfriend in the whole world." Avery tells me, which just makes me smile more.

"I love you too." I whisper before leaning in and kissing her softly.

"Okay what did I miss?" Connor asks shocked, making us laugh.

"A lot." Avery answers with a smirk and then looks back at me with a wink.

"Oh yea and very embarrassing things happened too." I add and Connor looks at me with a curious look.

"My mom heard us having..you know." He gasps.

"You two finally had sex?!" He exclaims, which makes Avery blush and me laugh.

"What do you mean by finally? How long did you want us to do it?" Avery asks embarrassed, making him chuckle.

"You two have been together for over a month now and you're literally two of the most horniest motherfuckers I've ever met. That it took you so long really surprised me." Connor explains with a shrug.

"I'm not horny 24/7." I say while crossing my arms.

"You are, don't even try to talk yourself outta it. There's a lot tension between you two." He replies and I groan.

"Well if you're just here to mock me you can go." I say with a pout, which makes them laugh.

"Ah no, you can help me with something." I tell him before getting up and gently putting Avery down on the bed.

"I want to move mine and Averys bed together." Connor raises a eyebrow at me.

"Do you want to do that because then you can fuck easier?" He asks, making me snort.

"Pff, what? No! I just want to lay next to her in bed. I like falling asleep next to her and we don't have much space in one bed so I want to move them together. I'm not a pervert, idiot." I answer but he just nods at me, not believe it.

"Just help me."

We then put everything away that's in the way and then push Averys bed to mine until they touch. Right after that I sit down on Averys lap and wrap my arms and legs around her.

"You're such a big baby." Avery chuckles so I bury my face into her neck.

"You're my baby." She whispers as she brushes through my hair.

"Gosh this is getting too sappy, I'll see you two later." Connor says before walking over to the door and opening it.

"Who are you?" Avery and I quickly look to the door.

Are you kidding me...