Chapter 9

Victorias Pov:

| October 14th | Saturday |

I've been awake for a while now and all I've done so far was watching Avery sleep. This might sounds creepy but she's just so cute when she's sleeping.

To be honest I can't remember when I slept this good

And feeling her soft skin against mine is something I could get used to..

Avery then suddenly shifts a little in her sleep and now she's halfway laying on top of me. I wouldn't say it makes me uncomfortable but I just don't want to put my hands somewhere where she doesn't want them to be. So I just put them on her back, over the duvet.

A few minutes after that Avery stirrs in her sleep and then buries her face into my neck. Soon after that her head shoots up and she looks at me with wide eyes. She then covers her face with her hands and rolls off me and on her back, which makes me laugh.

"I'm..so sorry. This is so embarrassing!" Avery whines but I just laugh.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's was quite..cute." I tell her and she turns on her stomach and looks up to me.

"You really think so?" She asks shyly and I hum in response, making her smile.

Avery then supports herself on her elbows and puts her face in her hand so she can perfectly look at me.

"How about we go to the city today?" She suggests, making me raise an eyebrow.

"And what are you planning to do there?" I ask curiously.

"Well..we can just walk around a little? It's been a while since I've been here. Aaanddd..I still wanna buy you a cake so we can celebrate together." She answers on which I smile.

"You know you don't have to do this." I tell her but she just smiles sweetly.

"I don't have to but I want to." Avery says and I put my hand on her right cheek.

"Since when are you so..sweet and touchy? Who are you and what have you done to my Victoria?!" She gasps, making me laugh.

"Shut up." I mumble embarrassed while pulling my hand away.

"Hey hey hey, I've never said you should stop!" Avery whines and I chuckle.

She then suddenly lays down on top of me and looks up to me with a smile. She cups my cheeks and caresses them softly, which makes me smile.

For a split second my eyes glance down at her lips, which she probably noticed because her lips turn into a grin. Avery then leans in and I slowly close my eyes.

But..we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I instantly open my eyes again and Avery sighs. "Sorry.." she mumbles before getting off me and walking over to the door.

I have to say Avery looks really cute in shorts and a oversized t-shirt.

Avery then opens the door and Maya walks in which makes me sit up immediately.

"Um..hey, what are you doing here so early?" Avery asks surprised and glances back at me for a second.

"You know its 1pm, right?" Maya answers and our eyes widen.

Oh wow we slept well..

"Anyways, you wanna hang out?" Maya asks while laying her hand on Averys arm, on which I glare at her hardly.

She noticed that and then just grins at me, which makes me roll my eyes.

"Um..sorry but I'm already doing something with Victoria." Avery replies and when Maya looks over her shoulder to me I just wave to her while smirking evilly.

"B-but we could all do something together?" She suggests and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry but we just want to spend some time alone.." Avery mumbles, which makes me smile.

I then get up and walk over to Avery. Mayas eyes widen when she sees that I'm only wearing my underwear, making me snort.

"You coming back to bed?" I ask while placing my chin on Averys shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be right back." She stutters nervously, which makes me chuckle.

"I guess I'll go now, bye.." Maya mumbles and shoots me a glare before walking out of the room.

I then pull away from Avery and she closes the door before turning around to me.

"What was that?" She asks with a smug grin while crossing her arms.

"Oh I don't know what you're talking about." I reply with a smirk and then walk back to my bed and lay down on my back again.

Avery then walks over to me and lays down next to me. She supports herself on her elbow again and puts her face in her hand, so she can look at me better.

"So..why did you do that?" She asks curiously and I chuckle.

"I was just making her jealous. I mean..she clearly likes you." I answer with a shrug.

"Yeah..it's sometimes kinda weird because well..I don't feel the same way." Avery says with a sigh.

"Well..I think it's best if you just tell her before she makes you uncomfortable.." I tell her and she nods slowly.

"Yeah..maybe I should." she mumbles.

"And do you have feelings for someone else?" I ask while staring down at her lips.

"I don't know, maybe I do..."