Chapter 34

Victorias Pov:

| November 26th | Friday |

Avery and I have been awake for a while now but so far we haven't left the bed yet. We've just been cuddling the whole time.

"So..are you nervous about today?" Avery asks while cuddling more into me.

"I'd be lying if I say I'm not. I mean..he's your brother! The first family of you I'll meet." I reply and she lifts her head to look at me.

"Well then imagine how nervous I was to meet your whole family." She says, making me laugh.

"Okay okay, sorry. But I'm looking really forward to meet your family." I tell her, which makes her smile.

"Anyways I need to shower." I say before getting out of under her and standing up.

"W-Wha." Avery sits up and looks at me with a frown.

"You can join me if you want?" I tell her before walking into the bathroom, which is attached to my room.

I quickly brush my teeth and was about to undress myself when the door opens and Avery walks in. She grabs her toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth before turning to look at me.

"You're just going to stand here, watching me?" She asks with a smirk while I just stare at her completely shocked.

I mean..I asked her to join me but I didn't thought this far..

"O-Oh!" Avery starts laughing at me, which makes me blush.

She then grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up, over my head. After that she turns on the shower so the water can get warm.

"You sure about this?" She asks but I don't answer, I just kiss her deeply.

Avery wraps her arms around my neck while I put mine on her back, under her shirt. We continue to make out for a while until I take her shirt and pull it over her head, on which I have to pull away.

I then pull away from her completely and walk over to the door before locking it.

"Wanna make sure no one will interrupt us." I say as I walk back to her, making her blush.

Right after that I pick her up and push her against the wall, making her gasp. "Did I hurt you?" I ask worried but she just chuckles softly while brushing the hair out of my face.

"No, it was just..hot." Avery mumbles, making me blush slightly.

"Well this is going to get a lot hotter." I whisper seductively, which makes her grin.

She wraps her arms back around my neck and I bring my right hand down to her pants before trying to take them off.

"Vic, I can just take them off." She chuckles and I groan while letting her down.

Avery then gets out of pants and so do I. She looks me up and down while biting her lips, which makes me smirk.

"My eyes are up here, you know." I tell her but she just ignores me.

"Well your boobs are down there." She mumbles, making me snort.

"Avery!" I exclaim and she laughs while looking back up into my eyes.

"Heyy it's not my fault I like boobs and you certainly have some." She says, which makes me chuckle.

"Well if you want to see more of them you should continue undressing." I tell her and she smirks at me widely before taking off her bra and throwing it on the floor.

"Now you're the one staring." Avery says and I shake my head while looking up into her eyes again.

"Oh shut up." I mutter while placing my hands on her waist and pulling her into me.

She then sneaks her arms on my back and opens my bra, which makes me gasp slightly.

Okay now I'm getting kinda nervous..

"You don't need to be nervous. It's just me." Avery whispers softly and I sigh deeply.

"Can you read my mind or what?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, making her chuckle.

"Well..I know you, Vic. I know how you look when you're nervous." She says while gently cupping my cheeks.

"Your body is perfect." She whispers as she softly caresses my cheeks, which makes me smile.

After a few seconds she pulls her hands away from my face and puts them onto my shoulder, slowly taking off my bra by the bra straps. She let's it fall down on the floor and I immediately bury my face in the crock of her neck, hiding my face.

"I didn't know you could be shy." Avery says, which makes me blush.

"Shut up!" I whine embarrassed while wrapping my arms around her waist.

She then puts her hands down on my butt and wraps her fingers around my underwear. Slowly she's pulling my underwear down until it falls onto the floor. After that Avery strips out of her underwear too before grabbing my face with her hands and pulling it back so I'd look at her.

"How about we change our plans?"