26- pangs

PANGS

the house in front of you was familiar; almost second nature to you

the house in front of you was familiar; almost second nature to you. you couldn't fathom the fact that your boyfriend, louis, was sitting there back from filming. it had been months, and of course the two of you have texted and called, but none of it was the same. you weren't able to lay in each other's arms watching your favorite movie, you could only see his face through a screen and long to be with him.

your arm raises and you knock three times on the door, preparing yourself to see your boyfriend. footsteps began to run towards the door, and it swung open revealing the brunette in all his glory. his lopsided grin was gracing his face as he looked down at you happily. "louis, oh my god." you grin as he embraces you tightly. "i've missed you so much darling." he whispers into your ear as he places a kiss on your neck.

"how was it? you've gotta tell me everything." you announce as he nods his head, pulling away from the embrace. "one thing first." he mutters, his breath fanning across your face. the distance between the two of you was quickly noticed and a pink blush spread across your cheeks. the warm lemon light from the doorway shined over his face, accentuating all of his features. louis leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lips; so gentle, as if to make sure you were really present in this moment.

he broke the kiss with a grin and dove right back in, this time pressing a bit harder against your mouth. his arm snaked around your waist as he deepened the kiss. you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your height as you smiled against his lips. the familiar feeling of a match igniting in your stomach resurfaced for the first time in months.

-

author's note
hey guys!
i wanted to this short
one bc i kinda liked it?
comment any ideas u all have
ty for reading and voting. ily all! <3