55- reckless

-

-

i walk along side him and keep my hand attached to my side. he reaches over and brushes his hand against mine but i pull away and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. he turns to me and raises an eyebrow and turns towards an awning and stands still as i stop walking.

"what are you doing louis?" i ask my boyfriend of one year as he crosses his arms. i narrow my eyes at him and he scoffs, "what is up with you tonight?" he asks as he raises his hands in the air. "nothing." i say tiredly. he scoffs again and rolls his eyes, "there's obviously something wrong, just tell me." he says again as he crosses his arms again.

i close my eyes as i think for a moment. pictures flash through my mind as i see him and lulu, his best friend. it's always the girl best friends. "you told me there was nobody else." i say softly as i open my eyes. his eyebrows furrow together as he thinks. i shake my head because i know that he's faking it all.

"i don't know what you're talking about?" he says as he scratches the back of his neck. one sign. i shake my head again, "yes you do. you got up and went right to lulu's house, what did you do there?" i ask even though i already know.

"nothing! i swear, we just hung out." he says quickly as i nod sadly. "yeah, totally." i say as i grab my phone and tap on my text messages and find the photo. "so this is hanging out?" i ask as i put my phone in his face showing the photo of them.

"that's photo shopped darling it's-" he says before i interrupt. "shut the fuck up." i say as i roll my eyes. "i'm done with your shitty excuses." i say as he shakes his head. "y/n, i'm sorry." he says as he reaches for my arm. i step back and scoff, "you said you'd never hurt me, but here we are. you swore on every fucking star." i say as my eyes sting.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry y/n." he says softly. "i guess my friends were right." i say as i look down. he reaches for my chin but i push him away by his chest. "how could you be so reckless with my heart?" i ask while he scoffs. "really? it's all my fault? you're the bitch in the relationship. what's next? you're gonna make me stop talking to her?" he shouts as he stares at me.

"my fault?! you fucking cheated! how is that my fault you asshole?" i shout back ignoring all the people walking by. i turn away and look at him one more time, "and i'm not gonna make you stop talking to her because i'm breaking up with you. you're an asshole and you don't deserve me. you and lulu can date cause guess what? you're stuck with her now you idiot." i say as i turn away and walk away.

i listen to his shouts die down as i run the opposite direction. i finally run up to my car and unlock it. i get in and watch as paparazzi runs over and i quickly get in and feel my heart sink.

hey, this is a story i hate. but i told it to cope with the pain. i'm so sorry if you can relate...

-