58- cheeky

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑦

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎
𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑦

the sunlight poured through my window as the breeze made the curtains sway back and forth. i made a feeble attempt to move out of the comfortable bed i was situated in, not wanting to leave yet. the warmth of the air invited me and i wanted nothing more than to just sit outside with a good book for hours.

i placed my feet on the hardwood flooring, and outstretched my arms to the sky, stretching out all the tension in my body. walking into the bathroom, my steps felt slow as the outside air faded from my nostrils.

after washing my face and brushing my teeth, i slid on a bathing suit and a button up shirt paired with some denim shorts over it. quickly walking out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom louis and i are situated in, i smelled food.

my mouth watered at the thought of the breakfast i was about to be having. stepping on the tile stairs, my feet were stung by the cold stone. as i walked down the stairs, i was met by the sight of millie running inside with arms full of peaches, the screen door slamming behind her.

i chuckled and ran down the last few steps, following her swift walk towards the kitchen. dragging my hand softly against the wall i looked at he intricate stone designs of the home we were all staying at in italy. it truly is a beautiful place.

when i walk into the kitchen, i'm met with many familiar faces and one seems to stand out more than others. louis.

"good morning daring." he says softly when he sees my entrance. "good morning lou." i say as i stand on my toes and kiss his cheek. there's a variety of fruits and pastries laid across the table, waiting to be eaten.

i grab a few items and reach for some juice to help digest everything and bring it outside to the table everyone's eating at. when i sit down, the metal of the seat contrasts against my warm skin making me shiver.

louis slides into a seat next to me and grins at me, placing his hand on my thigh. he leans over and pecks my cheek, "i love you." he whispers softly as if he wanted no one in the world to hear but me.

it feels special. it's as if he doesn't care for anyone else to know, all that matters is that i know. my glance flickers down to his lips and his cheeky smirk. i bite back a smile and nod, "i love you more."

he leans forward a bit more and wets his lips, clearly teasing me. it makes me shift in my seat for a moment as i watch his expression, "i love you most."

he winks and pulls back. as quick as that, the moment ended. i glance around the table to check who saw our encounter, meeting eyes with no one.

louis leans over and kisses my shoulder and i smile softly at his pda. the perspiration from my glass of juice slides down the cup and onto the table. i reach for it and feel the wet cup slide against my lips as i take a sip.

"that was hot." louis mumbles as i set my glass down. i laugh and glance to him raising my eyebrows, "yeah?"

he nods his head and smirks, "don't get all cocky, at least i have the balls to say it to you." i scoff jokingly and mirror his smirk, "are you saying that i don't have those balls?"

he nods triumphantly, his smirk never leaving his face, "i am, and what are you gonna do about it?" he asks as he leans forward, his warm breath tickling my face.

"oi! would you two stop doing that at the table. some of us are trying to eat."

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎