2- skate

SKATE

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 chilly air conditioning flow through out your room, feeling as if you lived in antartica. you shiver as you pull the covers up to cover your entire body, hoping it would be easier to fall back asleep.

right as you're about to reach your comfortable slumber a ding sounds from your phone on your nightstand. you curse yourself for not putting your phone on silent before your head hit your pillow, but decide to ignore the sound. you flip your body on the opposite side and begin to get comfortable again, but the sound comes from your phone again.

you sigh tiredly and open your eyes, taking in the sight of your decorated room. after rubbing the tiredness from your eyes, you reach for your phone and decide that it's time for you to get up. you click the power button and the screen lights up, nearly blinding you.

you keep your eyes shut for a moment, and open one, hoping to get used to the bright screen. after a moment, your eyes adjust and you're able to stare at your lock screen. a grin spreads across your face at the sight: louis, your best friend, and yourself.

a text message banner spread across your smiling faces, and it happened to be from the boy himself.

lou 👹
good morning y/n/n
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N WAKE UP

y/n 😼
WHAT

lou 👹
finally omfg
what were u doing that took u so long😔

y/n 😼
i was sleeping until u spammed me

lou 👹
well sorry that i woke up early and can't fall back asleep😐

y/n 😼
im kidding, what's up?

lou 👹
i'm bored, can we hang out today pls

y/n 😼
obvi 😻 where should we go tho?

lou 👹
skate park😏

y/n 😼
that's a great idea because then i can show all the ladies that i'm a better skater than u 😏

lou 👹
oh shut up, i'll pick u up in 20 shit head 🫶🫶

y/n 😼
it's the truth ass breath 🫶🫶

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

a smile grows across your face as you stare at your nicknames for one another. the both of you were undeniably funny when you were together; everyone loved being around you, and the two of you loved being around each other. especially since you started growing feelings for the brunette boy.