4- suprised

SURPRISED

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 sunlight shined into your room as you slept. the curtains supposedly covering your windows were thin as bed sheets, drifting with the occasional draft in your room. your peaceful sleep was interrupted by a ding on your phone, causing you to shift your position in your warm bed. groaning in annoyance, you reach up and grab your phone, switching it to silent.

a warm breeze flows through your drapes, the wind giving your room a natural ambience. having forgotten to close your window last night, you realize why you were so comfortable laying in bed. turning your phone on, you smile softly as you glance at your lock screen.

louis's face is grinning up at you as he embraces you in his arms. your heart beat quickens as you glance at the photo sadly. it seemed like you could relive any moment through a photo; this lock screen a prime example of that. louis has been gone for four months filming a new movie.

it was strange adjusting to the scarcity of his presence in your every day life. the two of you stayed in touch of course, but the calls grew scarce after time. one thing that never grew scarce was your love for one another; once the two of you confessed, you knew it would last a lifetime. when you unlock your phone, you see millie partridge sending you a text message.

mills 🧸
GOOD MORNING Y/N

y/n/n 🪷
GOOD MORNING MILLS

mills 🧸
u wanna hang today?

y/n/n 🪷
yeah wanna do something dangerous and go thrifting 😏

mills 🧸
and buy a dangerous amount of clothes and stuff we don't need? yes please
good to meet at the café?

y/n/n 🪷
see u there !!

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

you get out of bed and start getting ready. you do some simple makeup, brush your teeth, do your hair, and get dressed. you put on a nice plaid skirt, matched with a black tank, and your docs.

 you put on a nice plaid skirt, matched with a black tank, and your docs