22- unconditionally

backstory: you and louis have been dating for a year and a couple of months now. you are an actress as well and your friends with jules leblanc, jack dylan grazer, finn wolfhard, and ofc millie bobby brown.

___________________________________

you wake up with louis' arms wrapped around your waist and yourself cuddled up against his chest.

you smile and lightly run your fingers through his hair because he loves that.

you watch as he gently stirs and starts to get up.

he opens his eyes and smiles at you.

"good morning darling." he says.

"good morning lou"

you give him a quick peck on the lips and he gives you a frown.

"that wasn't a real kiss" he pouts

you giggle and start to get up but you feel arms wrap around your waist and pulls you back down onto his lap.

"where do you think you're going missy?" he smirks cheekily.

you try and get out of his grip but he holds onto you and smiles.

"i love you darling."

"i love you too lou, but can you please let me go i want to eat breakfast."

"mmm" he hums "but i wanna cuddle" he pouts

you finally slip out of his grip and make a run to the door.

you hear him get up and start chasing you, and with his long strides, you'll get caught in a minute.

you turn around and see him already almost right behind you.

you keep walking backwards until your back hits the wall.

"caught you" he says in his deep british voice and you feel your knees go slightly weak just because of his voice.

he comes up to you and picks you up.

"louis! i need to go to breakfast!"

"no"

"louis"

"no"

"louis you're acting like a child"

"no i'm not" he pouts as he puts you down in his bedroom again.

"yes you are"

"take it back y/n" he says in a sing-like voice

"i don't think i will"

he starts tickling you.

you start having fits of laughter and you're trying to smack his hands away but he's
leaning over you so you can't.

"louis......stop!......stop!......i'm sorry......i....take it back" you say between laughter.

he stops and you both stare at each other before you get up and start to walk away to go get breakfast.

you can hear louis pouting in his room and you lightly chuckle.

___________________________________

you finished eating and now you're getting ready to go to the mall with louis and a couple of friends.

you pick out your outfit which consists of a basic tee, jeans, and a puffer jacket since it's getting cold.