27- amore

-

-

the warm lemon light shines through the windows, creating a soft glow that lays over your body. the sheer curtains flow softly, creating a warm atmosphere as tree branches wave in and out of the window.

you listen as the tall lemon trees rustle against each other, the sound calming you as you blink. italy had always felt like home to you, especially since you purchased a gorgeous home in crema. your parents were born there, making you nearly one hundred percent Italian.

you sigh happily and raise your head and look at your peacefully sleeping boyfriend, louis.

his arms are wrapped around you with your head laying on his rising chest.

you can hear his heartbeat ringing in your ears. you smile feeling so loved. you love your sun. your love. your amore. (love in italian)

you raise your hands and start to lightly play with his soft brown locks of hair. you lean forward and lay sweet little kisses on his jawline and neck.

you feel him move underneath you and you raise your head to see him smiling.

"good morning darling" he says in his lovely british accent. and we can't forget to mention his morning voice 😫🤌.

"good morning amore" you love speaking italian, for you were born in italy and you love your home away from home.

and we can't forget louis. he loves when you speak italian to him. he finds it very attractive.

his eyes flutter open and he smiles at the sight of your gorgeous face.

he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you up so that your face is in front of his. he hugs you tightly and places a sweet, loving kiss on your lips.

which soon turns into you two making out a bit.

you wrap your arms around him and try to get as close as you can to him.

the moment was perfect. the light breeze flying through the sheer curtains. you lying with your boyfriend. what could be better?

you soon hear a knock on your door.

you break apart and you start to blush a bit.

you get up and fix your shirt (😳😏) as louis smirks behind you fixing his hair.

you walk over to the door and open the door to your father.

"oh, ciao papà" you greet your father in your light italian accent.

"buona giornata tesoro." (good morning honey) your father says greeting you.

he turns and smiles warmly at louis, "buongiorno louis." (goodmorning louis)