39- aftereffects of love, it hurts

-

-

her scent was engraved into his brain. he took the hoodie and set it down sniffling. the hot salty tears flowing down his face. 7 months. 7 whole months since he's seen y/n.

he flopped onto his bed hugging his pillow as he would hug her. tears fall as he continues thinking about her wonderful hair, body, style, lips...

he softly sobs as he holds the pillow tighter. he grabs his laptop sniffling as he clicks on google chrome. he then goes to netflix to watch y/n's favorite movie, perks of being a wallflower. ( it can be anything i just rlly like this movie )

"fuck." he says as he notices the notification on his phone. he scrambled to it hoping for anything that will make him feel better. it's instagram notifying him that y/n's posted something on her story. she's in an airport. why?

quarantine has struck louis hard. he knows that y/n has been struggling mentally because she's very open about it on tiktok. it may seem weird, but it's her outlet. she and her fans know that she has a hard time with anxiety and she's happy with that.

she can say whatever she wants and sometimes she'll get constructive criticism. or hate.

now louis,

he's been lonely. he cried time from time, missing y/n for the first month. then it got worse.

he started feeling bad about himself, he was degrading himself and all because of love.

he is so in love with this girl,

he cried every night after the seventh month. which has been for 15 days. 360 hours. 21,600 seconds of the seventh month so far, but it's felt like so much longer.

he couldn't take it anymore. not being comforted by your loved one. it's hard. he struggled to get up in the morning, too nervous his mom would notice the dark circles under his eyes and the red puffy eyes he had grown to know.

he's used to it. crying doesn't hurt,

but his heart does.

all because of a little word some people don't even believe in. this is your proof.

because of one simple word,

a boy struggled. it may not seem like a lot, but he has it hard. his heart aches every time he sees a couple. every time he imagines her soft, plump lips brushing over his. their mouths moving slowly against each other as if they were made to fit perfectly.

his heart breaks the more he sees people leaving their house to see their loved one, when all he gets is a call.

{your pov}

i smile as i get in the car with millie and her mother. yes, millie partridge. i've missed louis more than i could imagine. my mental health has recently gone down the drain.